Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Lana Del Rey Talks "Big Eyes" for the Weinstein Company

Does it sound like she was given the couplet "with your big eyes and your big lies" and told to write a song around it? I'm trying to figure out if that's what she means.

It could be, maybe Tim or someone had a request for that to be included in the song

I like that even if that is the case, she found a way to make the song her own and fit it into her aesthetic direction. That is what makes her different and I love it about her :flutter: (well, you know, that and her awesome voice)

She looks beautiful, at peace with herself and she sounds more confident. It's hard to explain something like creating a song that for you is mostly an intuitive and emotional process

She looks beautiful, at peace with herself and she sounds more confident. It's hard to explain something like creating a song that for you is mostly an intuitive and emotional process

Yeas, I love the confidence she is conveying here. She seems more mature and sure of her musical talent.