Lana Del Rey

Last Movie You Watched?

Last night I watched Now and Forever (1934). I hadn’t seen it since I was like 10 and I barely remembered anything from it. There was one scene I used to act out as a little kid (I taught myself to cry in cue for it) and it was all I could remember. It was a really nostalgic experience for me, especially that scene. The movie was really enjoyable and it was my first time watching it in the original black & white.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Call Me By Your Name (2017)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Watch Joker last night. I liked it. Can't say I love it so much ill watch it again. It's a slow burn movie. But I think it really is a work of art and everyone should definitely watch it, especially those who pass it off as a 'political' movie that got critics angry. It's far more than that.

Hairspray (2007), starring Nikki Blonsky From the Movie Hairspray

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

isn't nikki blonsky from the movie hairspray in that movie?

Yes!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

it wasnt the last one but i watched black swan this week and i was pretty surprised. it turns out now it is one of my favorite movies from last decade

"summertime, and the livin's easy"  :smokes3:

the beguiled (2017) .... i waited so long to watch it cause sofia’s movies are usually just a lot of nothing happening with excellent visuals. this was basically that. but i was impressed with all the actors and how they created rivalry between each other and the sexual tension with colin. 7.5/10