Lana Del Rey

Last Movie You Watched?

posted it on the taylor's thread but not here: Miss Americana 

10/10

i love the artist of the decade, century & millenium

That's good to hear! I haven't gotten around to it yet, but the promo for it looked actually interesting so I've put it onto my Watch list. 

I wanted to catch up on some movies with actors I loved so I just saw Room and then Still Alice. Both great actresses with Brie Larson and Julianne Moore - both movies are a little distressing and I have no idea why I thought I should watch them back to back lol. Room was great, but Still Alice was a bit flat (although Julianne carries it and captures how terrifying it would be to lose memory . . . a true horror movie).

3lfQEhw.png

has anyone seen Little Women? i was thinking of going to watch it tonight!

Me and my bf were supposed to go see it today but we ended up being too lazy to leave the house so Tuesday it is lol

joker, cool acting but overall it was pretty boring, and the stairs/dancing scene was............ a mess, i can't believe they did that to the best villain from a comic (it is also my fav DC villain) ugh i'm MAD MAD MAD MAD, i really liked the last 40 minutes or so tho

and what i hate the most are the men idolizing him and the movie, i just,,,, can't

god has abandoned us and this is proof

giphy.gif

" The Lift " - as shown at the LANABOARDS Grindhouse Cinema.

It was so good, I had to watch it again.

The way the story is filmed and the scenes on that short-film is well done...and THAT Surprise ending!  :O   OMG !

It should have won an Oscar !

-

Valley of the Dolls

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Valley of the Dolls, the original version is soooo cool ! I loved watching that.

I dont know why some critics hated it ?  I know its almost a B-Movie type but it had great actresses and 

a good story too. Its well filmed too. I rate it a 9/10 

I think it was one of Sharon Tate´s last films. I Can´t remember that now, i will have to check.

-

I have just seen for the second time "6 Underground" over at ___sorry I cant post it here______ in HD too.

A super cool film with amazing car chases in Italy and many thrilling action scenes.

A MUST-SEE film while your at home on quarantine.

Here is part of that crazy-cool car chase scene...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNcuy5E37x4

-