Sign in to follow this  
YUNGATA

Lana and Francesco spotted in Saint Barthélemy

K, I don't want to sound offensive or whatever given to my history here, but all of their pictures look so, idk...She always puts on a face like she has never ever dealt with being with somebody. Or is it just me?  :defeated:

What do you mean, "never dealt with being with somebody?"

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

I enjoy their relationship because it always looks like he's caressing her face and fawning over her having weird braids or shoveling food into her mouth and she's just like meh

whenever i see new pics of them together i just envision barrie manically scrolling through them, sweat accumulating on his brow. "Bed time stories," he tells himself over and over, "bed time stories." then he goes back to remaster riverside yet again because if it's perfect surely she'll want him back.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Guest Dot

I love how happy she looks with him. I think he really has a positive effect on her, except for supporting that finger licking fetish of hers. That's just ew ew.

It just looks so strange, idk. I can't even put it into words.  :defeated:

I think I know what you mean. I feel like they never look comfortable with each other. It all looks so stiff and awkward and un-intimate

I think I know what you mean. I feel like they never look comfortable with each other. It all looks so stiff and awkward and un-intimate

Maybe it's still new to them to be out and about in public together with papparazzi and everything. 

Okay this doesn't really have anything to do with the pics but look at our girl go, vacationing in St. Barts! That's pretty nice, and for some reason I wouldn't have expected her to go there. Hope she's enjoying herself. :flutter: