Your Girl Lana

Lana Del Rey Questionary

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey
  • 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music
  • 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle
  • 4: Favorite live performance
  • 5: Favorite lyric
  • 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?
  • 7: Favorite facial feature
  • 8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana?
  • 9: Have you ever met Lana?
  • 10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana?
  • 11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?
  • 12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

eDIT: took this from lanadelrey-theperfectbitch tumblr and I wanna know your answers:)

GO, GO,GO

Edited by Your Girl Lana

tumblr_mhzjal5z1N1rab19lo1_1280.png

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey I had LDRAKALG on iTunes when it first came out, but only listened to it a few times, so I wouldn't say I 'discovered' her then. When Video Games appeared online I'd say that's when I properly discovered her.
  • 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music Radio.
  • 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle When it's down and curly. In terms of colour, I love it when it's warm blonde, and dark brown / auburn.
  • 4: Favorite live performance Million Dollar Man at the iTunes Festival, and Radio at the Jazz Cafe.
  • 5: Favorite lyric Well I can tell that you're the type to never trust a beauty queen.
  • 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Erhh no..
  • 7: Favorite facial feature She has flawless skin.
  • 8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? That she smokes.
  • 9: Have you ever met Lana? Yes.
  • 10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Ke$ha or The Pretty Reckless.
  • 11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Obsessed.
  • 12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? Depends if her voice was zombie like or not!

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

Lemme put off my homework and do this real quick :teehee:

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey?

January 2012, what with "Born to Die" being free on iTunes.

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music?

Well I obviously had her album first, and my first "wow" moment came with "Off to the Races"...but I really fell in love with after getting more into her unreleased material and hearing "Get Drunk". That song in particular is way more my style than most of her music, but I've gotten over it over time and would say that all her songs are now my style.

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle: This dark brunette--I love the classic curls and the waves on the "Ride" single cover and the pin-straight look at fashion week. It's just great.

4: Favorite live performance: "Without You" at Amoeba, "Video Games" at the iTunes Festival, "Brite Lites" (heavy metal-sounding version), and the rarities like "Heart-Shaped Box" and "Happiest Girl in the USA"

5: Favorite lyric: I am my only god and the entire bridge of "Every Man Has His Wish"

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?

Probably not.

7: Favorite facial feature: The little dent at the end of her nose :3

Non-facial? The heart shape her ass is :creepy:

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana?

She's dishonest in some areas--facial work and age come to mind. Also the songwriting style on Born to Die

9: Have you ever met Lana?

No

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana?

The Smiths, the Mountain Goats, Placebo, Lady Gaga

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?

Obsessed

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

No, fuck that.

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey? I was late to the game, I mostly scrolled past her Video Games posts on a celeb gossip site and randomly decided to watch Born to Die
  • 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music? Born to Die
  • 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle- Ginger hair
  • 4: Favorite live performance- Amoeba, London Jazz Cafe, Lovebox.. can't choose
  • 5: Favorite lyric- currently- "been trying hard not to get into trouble but I've got a war in my mind" i've always loved the gimme them dope and diamonds of the diet mt dew demo too
  • 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Nooo if I'm gonna make out w/ a girl she needs big t*ts
  • 7: Favorite facial feature- hmmm her eyes are a very rare + pretty color
  • 8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? *see unpopular lana opinions*
  • 9: Have you ever met Lana? No, and I don't really have a desire to tbh
  • 10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? God, do you have time? (And Lana is not really my ultimate favorite artist ever.)
  • 11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Really big fan
  • 12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? I think you have to be to be in the entertainment industry ^_^

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey Last september, but I didn't like her until November
  • 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music Video Games
  • 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle BTD shoot hair
  • 4: Favorite live performance MDM live on that french show
  • 5: Favorite lyric In the name of higher consciousness I let the best man I knew go
  • 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Who wouldn't?
  • 7: Favorite facial feature By far her eyes. then her lips, then her nose
  • 8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? How she doesn't like her past when it is beautiful.
  • 9: Have you ever met Lana?NO :( BUT I COULD OF IF I DISCOVERED HER A MONTH EARLIER THEN GOT TO KNOW MORE OF HER MUSIC AND THEN SEE HER LIVE IN THE RUBY LOUNGE IN MANCHESTER
  • 10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Lizzy Grant, May Jailer
  • 11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?It's not an obsession, It's love, possibly unrequited love, but I'm sure Lana loves me, if she doesn't... 'YOU'RE GONNA LOVE ME, I'M GONNA MAKE YOU'
  • 12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? Yes. She can have my brains. My brain being eaten by Lana is my biggest dream (lol joke) and then she can eat me up, lick me up like a vitamin.

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey december 2011/january 2012
  • 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music Blue Jeans, when I listened to it for the first time it felt like i've been searching for this song all my life
  • 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle check @TrailerParkDarling dp
  • 4: Favorite live performance def Million Dollar Man on the iTunes festival... and without you/amoeba
  • 5: Favorite lyric prob. fooling everyone telling them she's having fun
  • 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? hell yeah
  • 7: Favorite facial feature her nose
  • 8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? the fact that she doesn't admit she's had surgery
  • 9: Have you ever met Lana? nope, i wish
  • 10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? umm I don't know, she's so far ahead of anyone else but maybe Marina
  • 11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? obsessed does not even do justice to my situation
  • 12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? yeahh we could be zombies toegther

• 9: Have you ever met Lana? No, and I don't really have a desire to tbh

I'm curious, why? :O

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

Guest Maru the Cat

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey: July 2011. I listened to Video Games, and turned it off after 10 seconds: "I can't pussy pop to this!" A day or two later I came back to it. Even then it wasn't immediate. #flopstan

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music: Video Games

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle : I love her "original" hairstyle + cut + colour earlier on in the era.

4: Favorite live performance : Video Games at Corinthia Hotel

5: Favorite lyric : "In the name of higher consciousness, I let the best man I knew go"/"I am my only God"/the whole of Raise Me Up

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? : Of course! :3

7: Favorite facial feature : I liked it when she had straight, Portman-esque eyebrows. Now she's forced an arch in them and they don't look as great.

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? I don't think there's a thing I don't like about Lana. I mean, I have criticisms regarding decisions made in her career and certain sounds/styles she's chosen, but there's nothing I don't like about her.

9: Have you ever met Lana? Nope, and it's probably going to stay that way, unfortunately.

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? He is so fucking cute. :3

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? It fluctuates between the two. There's a huge part of my Lana discography that haven't listened to in months.

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? No.

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey: listening to the radio on the way home from work 2011 october, Blue Jeans came on.
  • 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music: the first one i heard! off to the races is what made me look up more of her songs, though.
  • 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle: blonde pin-up girl tight curls
  • 4: Favorite live performance: probably this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwL7f57cDJY
  • 5: Favorite lyric: i'm sorry but "my pussy tastes like pepsi cola" already wins
  • 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? hell yeah
  • 7: Favorite facial feature: i love the shape of her chin/jaw
  • 8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? there's probably something but nothing is coming to mind right now!
  • 9: Have you ever met Lana? nope :( come to texas
  • 10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? janelle monae and nujabes
  • 11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? a little obsessed, yeah...hahah
  • 12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? THAT WOULD MAKE ME LOVE HER MORE

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey? Around December 2011 I think.
  • 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music? Blue Jeans.
  • 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle? I really like her horribly bleached hair back in the Lizzy days.
  • 4: Favorite live performance?
    It's not perfect I guess, but I'm in love with it.
  • 5: Favorite lyric? "I am my only God"
  • 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Nope.
  • 7: Favorite facial feature? Her entire face, idk.
  • 8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? I can't think of anything at the moment, I'll come back to that later.
  • 9: Have you ever met Lana? No.
  • 10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? iamamiwhoami & Björk probably.
  • 11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Kinda obsessed I guess, idk.
  • 12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? thats-hot.jpg

last.fm  

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey

October/November 2011

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music

You Can Be the Boss

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle

I like her hair in the Video Games MV

4: Favorite live performance

Early performances of Radio

5: Favorite lyric

"You have to take me right now from this dark trailer park life"

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?

In an instant! I've dreamt about it a few times :whitney:

7: Favorite facial feature

Her nose or breasts

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana?

She lies a lot

9: Have you ever met Lana?

No

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana?

James Blake or Iamamiwhoami

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?

I've transitioned into the "obsessed fan" category recently... I listen to a master playlist of all her songs everyday after school

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

Yes

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey SNL
  • 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music: Video Games
  • 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle: The one she has now (iTunes festival)
  • 4: Favorite live performance: David Letterman (she was under so much pressure and hit one out of the park)
  • 5: Favorite lyric: "They say the world was built for two; only worth living if somebody is loving you".
  • 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Probably, if I could calm my nerves.
  • 7: Favorite facial feature: Nose
  • 8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? Not preparing enough to give spectacular live performances and not doing some expected stuff, e.g no backing singers, not using ear monitors consistently, not doing encores.
  • 9: Have you ever met Lana? Saw her real close at the NYC concerts, but did not feel like hanging out after the concerts to meet her, so, no.
  • 10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Alanis Morissette
  • 11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Really big fan (although getting uncomfortably close to being obsessed).
  • 12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? Yes

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey : Last january i've watched like the first minute of Video Games and thought that was shitty and depressive. Then i heard the RAC remix of Blue Jeans in the street and buyed BTD in june.

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music : Blue Jeans

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle : The one from Carmen video was pretty badass.

4: Favorite live performance : Without You @ Amoeba

5: Favorite lyric : "If you wanna get high with me, I’m in the back

Doing crack, drinking vodka Pepsi"

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Got too much respect for her.

7: Favorite facial feature : Dunno

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana ? I don't think there something that i dislike about her...

9: Have you ever met Lana ? Nope mb will see her one day in a random street in Paris :)

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Daft Punk/Nirvana/2Pac/Biggie... My life is music!

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Big fan.

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? No!