National Anthem

Lana changes Instagram profile photo to Lizzy era pic

Idk if anyone else would consider this "news" or interesting at all really but omg could this mean Lana is finally embracing her Lana Del Ray persona?!

TkUOdve.png

inb4 people reaching @ this pointing to an AKA re-release.

You're way late on that inb4. :toofunny:

You're way late on that inb4. :toofunny:

Yeah, before this was a thread and when it happened, we started talking about that lmao like 3 days ago.

But of course yall were being useless as usual and no one took the liberty of creating a thread, so you shouldn't be gaining up on somebody who obviously doesn't spend all day on LanaBoards. This isn't really thread-worthy news, but we have a thread for literally everything else. At least this is Lana-related.

But of course yall were being useless as usual and no one took the liberty of creating a thread, so you shouldn't be gaining up on somebody who obviously doesn't spend all day on LanaBoards. This isn't really thread-worthy news, but we have a thread for literally everything else. At least this is Lana-related.

I wasn't coming for him...just making fun of how everyone - including myself - freaked out about a possible re-release as soon as Lana uploaded that picture on Instagram. :toofunny:

:horror:  :thumb:

Get the fuck over yourself and quit whining. "But of course yall were being useless as usual and no one took the liberty of creating a thread" and then "this isn't really thread worthy." Pick one, is it thread-worthy or no? And why didn't YOU make a thread, yourself?  :lanasrs:  All you're doing is causing problems, go back to hating people in the status section, please. All we were saying was that people talked about it the other day when it happened, nobody was "gaining up" (although the correct term is 'ganging up' - for future reference) on anyone.  :wtf:

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Everything Lana dose is intentional and serves some sort of purpose. Maybe she has finally embraced her Lizzy a.k.a era musically and can we can inspect certain aspects of that era that she liked included into the next era.

Or Maybe its a photo that she just liked tbh :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:.

I'm kinda hoping it is some kind of re-release though that would be amazing.(Even though that's a massive pipe dream...)

Everything Lana dose is intentional and serves some sort of purpose. Maybe she has finally embraced her Lizzy a.k.a era musically and can we can inspect certain aspects of that era that she liked included into the next era.

Or Maybe its a photo that she just liked tbh :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:.

I'm kinda hoping it is some kind of re-release though that would be amazing.(Even though that's a massive pipe dream...)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i think it's cute, i wonder why she did it? because i know she likes to come across as having a 'mysterious' past but she knows we're already hardcore stalkers so surely she can't be doing it just to draw attention to her pre-fame life?

idk. she's unpredictable.

This is of course amazing bUT EVEN MORE IMPORTANT NEWS IS HER NEW SELFIE I'M IN TEARS

as in the braids? IKR I CAN'T TAKE IT.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

tbh the only type of re-release i want is the exact same album reissued with all of the old videos uploaded on Youtube or like in a deluxe boxset. I'd want her to bleach her hair again too and maybe do new big budget videos for a few of her favorite tracks.

The album would lose all its magic if she rerecorded any of it tho.

The album would lose all its magic if she rerecorded any of it tho.

Impossible! It would just gain a new kind of magic. :) Those songs are too wonderful to lose their magic. They'd definitely be different now, but I think they'd all still be magical.

14417469274.gif