drewby

Poison Ivory

I dunno, not sold on her yet, seems a bit like a budget Brooke Candy at this point.

:rip: she's been out for longer than Brooke

She has like 30 songs out under her previous performer name

BzhmW.png

I did find the music (the singles and mixtape) she released under her other name (Krys Ivory) and it's R&B, check it out. It's completely different from everything on The Filth

Can you PM the mixtape and all the unreleased stuff we have from her? Please

the new track is also titled "Oh Boi" so it's either Desire with a new name or Desire was dropped

Desire was dropped from the re-release. Oh Boi! sounds amazing live, she's still working on new music with The Hvddle, so that's probably what's delaying the re-release of The Filth, but it IS coming not sure when though.

She talked about a new version of 'The Blues' but i'm sure that was dropped too or whatever since she didn't mention it. I also seen another title going through her ig comments.

She'll still be releasing The Blues video and The Filth EP just not sure when yet, she was in talks with a few labels not too sure what happened there though.

I found a LOT of stuff under her old stage name

some of them give me the Tinashe vibes tbh

Can you send me anything that isn't the Reflections mixtape please :)

She worked on Free Bird with Neon but since the producers they worked on that with wanted more money for the songs & just Eleutheromaniac in general that song was never released.

I screamed a bit when i found this forum, I love Ivory so much she's such a talented loving spirit.

She's also an amazing artist check out her art on instagram @ArtPoison

The Blues was written by her dad which he wrote for Janis Joplin but she never got to cut it, then Ivory asked if she could use it & she slightly tweaked it to her style.

So she's going to change her name again and not say anything about it?

So she's going to forget about the EP that was supposed to be released for sale 2 years ago?

She's not going to say anything at all about her music.

Got it. Cool. She's not going anywhere

BzhmW.png