Deleted User

Years & Years

Years & Years just released their comeback single for their upcoming second album, called "Sanctify".

I am really interested in this concept, but I feel like I need a bit of a clearer explanation to fully grasp the idea. Either way I love the song and I can't wait to see what else is in store!

whew the new sound direction sounds like them but just a bit different ao i’m definetly still exited for the record. i listened to sanctify like twice, once qhen it premiered on bbc abd then when i watched the video. the video is kinda like a big budget boredom tho?! like i get that its part i of the story but still their other videos used to be a bit stronger visually. eyes shut is probably my fav.

also i hope the story won’t be too integrated into the musical content bc the story seems kinda random?

i76mrxw.png 

they're revealing the tracklist through cryptic messages on social media omg 

people have found these for now 

1. sanctify 

2. hallelujah 

3. all for you

4. karma

5. hypnotised

6. rendezvous

7. if you're over me

8. preacher 

9. lucky escape

10. ?

11. here (possibly an interlude)

12. there's a bonus track, probably called Howl and is set to be released on the 26th? at least i think so lol

I love the sound of these songs. I hope the album won't be disappointing tho. I love Communion so so much but for some reason Sanctify just didn't really feel that exciting to me. Hopefully the rest of the album will be good, I mean those titles SLAY.

I completely forgot about Palo Santo because I wasn't super into it when it came out, but I recently found the limited edition vinyl for € 10.99 and decided to go for it, and whew, I'm really enjoying it now, it's such a great album! Rendezvous is THAT bop!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I completely forgot about Palo Santo because I wasn't super into it when it came out, but I recently found the limited edition vinyl for € 10.99 and decided to go for it, and whew, I'm really enjoying it now, it's such a great album! Rendezvous is THAT bop!

i was just listening to it yesterday actually - i much prefer it to Communion. they're both strong albums but i find myself listening to more PS songs. even the DNA demo is cute.