C0neyIslandKing

That song that...

For you what is the Lana song that gets you totally into the moment?

When I'm walking to get the bus to college and Lolita comes on I'm like this:

tumblr_m1x9nt7zfG1rshsrlo1_500.gif

Then when GoGo Dancer comes on while i'm in my room i'm... Well, I'll let Simone Simons show you...

tumblr_maniuxDKqD1rsntc8o1_500.gif

I just get so swept up by the song! I feel so dramatic while it's playing!

BABY NEEDS A NEW FUUUURR!!!! :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

listen to the second version of come when you call me a.m.e.r.i.c.a to make me feel flirty, delicious to give me confidence and the second demo of diet mtn dew when i walk out of school. when i listen to that demo i'm just like 'haha fuck you all.'

4r9w86.jpg

Listen to "Every Man Has His Wish" several times a day before school. I need it to function.

This. Honestly. That song... It's so annoyingly cheerful that I can't help but wanting to skip, whistle and say: "HELLO!" to everyone. I'm not even that kind of person, but I guess that is what the song does to me.

*whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle jizzle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle *

Listen to "Every Man Has His Wish" several times a day before school. I need it to function.

I've ignored this every time I've seen you do it so far, hoping you'd eventually correct yourself, but I can't help it anymore.

IT'S Every Man GETS His Wish, NOT Every Man HAS His Wish. STOP. COLLABORATE AND LISTEN.

14417469274.gif

I've ignored this every time I've seen you do it so far, hoping you'd eventually correct yourself, but I can't help it anymore.

IT'S Every Man GETS His Wish, NOT Every Man HAS His Wish. STOP. COLLABORATE AND LISTEN.

WELL ISN'T THIS EMBARRASSING THAT YOU WENT TO THIS EXTENT TO CAPS-LOCK AT ME BECAUSE YOU'RE ACTUALLY WRONG. IT IS REGISTERED AS "EVERY MAN HAS HIS WISH". PITY THAT.

On the bus ride to school I listen to mostly the following:

Raise Me Up

Queen of the Gas Station

Off to the Races

Burning Desire

Those songs really wake me up.

WELL ISN'T THIS EMBARRASSING THAT YOU WENT TO THIS EXTENT TO CAPS-LOCK AT ME BECAUSE YOU'RE ACTUALLY WRONG. IT IS REGISTERED AS "EVERY MAN HAS HIS WISH". PITY THAT.

"Gas Station", "Smartie", "Mermaid Hotel", "Hey Lolita Hey", "What Makes Us Girls", "Little Girls" & "Take Me to Paris" are also registered.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

"Gas Station", "Smartie", "Mermaid Hotel", "Hey Lolita Hey", "What Makes Us Girls", "Little Girls" & "Take Me to Paris" are also registered.

NO MORE FUN AND GAMES, KIDS. THESE ARE THE REAL TITLES, FIVEVER AND EVER.

As are their other titles. Do tell me where "Every Man Gets His Wish" is and I will admit defeat.