C0neyIslandKing

That song that...

In the fucking lyrics to the song. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

ThankyuEvilEntity

I did know that. It does bother me to keep is "Has". I obviously don't sing along to "every man HAS his wiiiish". That is, however, THE TITLE. If she were to release it on album, like all of the songs you cited as example except for "Paris", she would probably change it. As it stands, it is legally registered under "Every Man Has His Wish". I don't know what more you guys need.

National Anthem is the one for me. Shocking. I know. Idk when I listen to it, especially while driving, I feel like I'm in slow motion driving through the 1960s being filmed. It just makes me feel like I'm in the atmosphere of the video. I love it. Seriously since this video came out, National Anthem had a whole new level of power on me.

H0bDaqU.gif

NO MORE FUN AND GAMES, KIDS. THESE ARE THE REAL TITLES, FIVEVER AND EVER.

GOSH Madrigal! U R such a NAZI. U alwayz take the FUN out of everything regarding copyright registration, producers, years, etc. GOSH! icon_eq.gif

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

GOSH Madrigal! U R such a NAZI. U alwayz take the FUN out of everything regarding copyright registration, producers, years, etc. GOSH! icon_eq.gif

Heavy Hitler...

Fat_Hitler_by_Sodium_Benzoate.jpg

He should take them drugs to stop the f- food cravings.

icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif icon_eq.gif