Jack

The Horror Movie Thread

Ok I'm gonna be that person buuuut I don't think The Neon Demon is bad at all, nothing great or special but I think is a nice movie, I got everything what I wanted from it tbh It was a nice visual>substance movie with some genuinely creepy moments.

Agreed.

The Neon Demon was super aesthetically pleasing, there were shots that went on for waaaaaaayyyyyy too long but I loved the minimalistic dialogue and the beauty of it tbh.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Ugh I swear I'm going to shut up about Suspiria eventually but here's a poster I made last weekend, during the past couple of months I've made a couple of others but I'm not happy with them at all and even this one has some major flaws like hands and feet but whatever.

DO3bmYo.png

Ugh I swear I'm going to shut up about Suspiria eventually but here's a poster I made last weekend, during the past couple of months I've made a couple of others but I'm not happy with them at all and even this one has some major flaws like hands and feet but whatever.

DO3bmYo.png

Okay, you didn't have to snap like that :defeated: So talented

Agreed.

The Neon Demon was super aesthetically pleasing, there were shots that went on for waaaaaaayyyyyy too long but I loved the minimalistic dialogue and the beauty of it tbh.

Yes, plus I really liked Kershaw, Malone and Heathcote performances, also Kenau Reeves, I've never seen him doing a bad guy in a movie before so it was super interesting on a new light and he fucking killed it.

8nl2OpX.png

Yaaasss I won this bundle of the Suspiria LP, a bag and a flipbook!  :defeated: Also someone on ebay is selling a rare promo bathrobe or something and a small chrome replica of that hook which I really want for some reason but I ain't paying a shitload amount of money and customs taxes on top of that lol

I said in another thread before, but I just need to praise this fucking film. Y'all who didn't watch this, I FUCKING BEG YOU ON MY KNEES, GO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, IF I COULD REWATCH WITH ALL OF YOU, JUST TO SEE Y'all REACTIONS OOHVG GBBJKMJXB HV SGB BJNKSBD GBXS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLizS5GFBQI

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I said in another thread before, but I just need to praise this fucking film. Y'all who didn't watch this, I FUCKING BEG YOU ON MY KNEES, GO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, IF I COULD REWATCH WITH ALL OF YOU, JUST TO SEE Y'all REACTIONS OOHVG GBBJKMJXB HV SGB BJNKSBD GBXS

[REC] is such a modern classic :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

I'm so excited to watch Suspiria in 2 weeks!

I know Amazon has already sent the Screener to movie critics and apparently is a different cut to the theatrical version so I'm really hoping a DVDScreener leaks during the DVDScreener season AKA The most wonderful time of the year :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

I'm so excited to watch Suspiria in 2 weeks!

I know Amazon has already sent the Screener to movie critics and apparently is a different cut to the theatrical version so I'm really hoping a DVDScreener leaks during the DVDScreener season AKA The most wonderful time of the year  :defeated:

Oh fucking god I'm gonna die if it is. I haven't pirated movies in 2 years but there's no way I won't download it when it hits digital in the US on the 15th, I just simply can't wait for the Finnish blu-ray release - there's no confirmed release date yet, it comes out on March 29 in Germany so Finland will probably follow a week or two later and I just can't wait that long. I went to see it for a second time and I was in luck because the first time I saw it they only had screenings in the smallest and oldest part of the cinema and a couple of weeks ago it somehow had a 4K screening in the biggest one and I definitely went despite it fucking up my sleep pattern and the following morning at work. It was so worth it though, it was the only thing I could see and the sound system was superior af. I'm so happy I got to see it properly  :defeated:

I did a digital illustration for my little sis and had a print made for christmas so I thought I'd take my stanning to a whole another level and also had an A3 print made of the Suspiria poster I did some time ago, framed it on our living room wall just last Saturday. I'd definitely make some changes but overall it looks pretty good up there so it's all fine.

suspa3.png

Can we talk about how the Award Season is paying dust on Hereditary and Toni Collette?, both surpassing last year's horror phenomenon Get Out in almost every way imho

8nl2OpX.png

DO3bmYo.png

Saw this and thought about you lol

https://bloody-disgusting.com/music/3541002/thom-yorke-put-together-vinyl-release-unheard-suspiria-tracks-instantly-sold/

8nl2OpX.png

Sooooo excited to see Suspiria. Five (almost four) more days  :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Lmaooo but yeah I fucking missed it by one hour  :defeated: Trying to find peace in the fact that they'll most likely surface online once people have received theirs

This is a modern classic! I've watched all the movies from the series. Iconic

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif