Jack

The Horror Movie Thread

I had to sit down three different times to finish this because my roommates hated it so much but it really picked up! I was even into the slow bits though lol

haha the vibe is so great..

you can totally feel the awkwardness inside the house and the strange feelings at the party...

i wanna watch this but i've been hesitant because it doesn't have many stars.

it's not very "spectacular" or "mind-blowing" and the movie setting is basically in a house.. so maybe that's why it doesnt have a 7+ score in IMDB.

but the atmosphere is pretty great..

giphy.gif

someone recommend me a good recent scary one to watch  :crai:

I miss this thread I need a boy to watch scary movies with again uGGHHHHH

I did see the new Alien movie recently @ my drive-in theatre.

come 2 mine billz  :fabcat:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

I used to have the biggest fascination for horror and thriller horror when I was a young teen. They were the only movies I watched. The only thing bad about it is that from 16 onwards NO horror movie has managed to scare me due to watching so many when I was 13-15, and how every single one I watched disappoints me. 

I like horror that is interesting, with a twist, so that I am actually intrigued, and not just repetitive cheap jump scares that are over in a second. 

Movies like The Exorcism of Emily Rose, The Omen (remake), Ginger Snaps, The Mothman, The Witch, etc. These are movies that can scare people, but I felt very involved and they really captured my interest with their originality. Even all 7 Saw movies are kinda interesting...

I always look at reviews before watching Horror movies these days, so if people give them good reviews that aren't just "SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME AND MY FRIEND", then I know it should be decent.