Pretend

Tove Styrke

Well I swear if "Brag" isn't giving me every ounce of life rn  :icant2:

That one's not even my least favorite! Go you

According to Amazon, the album is now out in June - the two links I posted were also taken down (the Deezer link says it's being released 31st December 2099 - V V Brown teas  :deadbanana:)

Ugh naturally

Yessss Tove, representing Sweden and Scandinavian pop in a way that isn't annoying.

I cackled

:oop2:

@ that link now says January 1 2016. A mess.

You're fave is good as well, look at us almost kinda sort of agreeing :poordat:

but lbr "Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking to You" is obviously the worst, right??  :facepalm:

Relatively. I still like it.

Do you have her new single?

iTunes does :awkney2: PM me

@ that link now says January 1 2016. A mess.

This happened to Samsaya's album Bombay Calling too (she's from Norway); there was a confirmed release date in February of last year, a tracklisting and cover, yet one year later it still isn't out :awkney2:

Walking A Line and Ego are so good. Besides the EP and single, all she has is the old album?

Well a buncha Swedish Idol performances and this horrible song

Ugh still up in the air if this album's coming in March, this used to be the preorder for it: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/kiddo/id960656143

Well a buncha Swedish Idol performances and this horrible song

Ugh still up in the air if this album's coming in March, this used to be the preorder for it: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/kiddo/id960656143

I think she should take back her comments about "really liking RCA so far" seeing as the date is being changed every other week....

There was also a listing for a vinyl single of White Light Moment being released on April 20th :deadbanana:

I've decided "Even If I'm Loud" sounds like a Target commercial or something and I am actually living for it at the moment :legend: Soooo even my least favorite is great at this point.

She has been SUCH a grower for me. Artists that take a while for me to get into often end up becoming some of my all time favorites though. Still haven't dove into her first album's material...

H0bDaqU.gif

I think I would like her more if she was like 17 or 18 or something. Idk why I'm bothered by something so stupid but like she's putting out songs called "Brag" and "Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking To You". Walking A Line is good as fuck but honestly, it is kinda juvenile..

I think I would like her more if she was like 17 or 18 or something. Idk why I'm bothered by something so stupid but like she's putting out songs called "Brag" and "Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking To You". Walking A Line is good as fuck but honestly, it is kinda juvenile..

Lol I see what you're saying but I feel like her songs are cheeky, not childish. And she's only 22 so she's still having fun with some of her songs for sure.

H0bDaqU.gif

Hijack the idea of mysterious ways Adrian