MermaidMotelle

Which Song on Born to Die Are You?

Diet Mountain Dew
27db4926-1682-47ac-80a3-d75712f17d32.jpg
Hun, you have a serious addiction to something that just isn't that good for you. Similar to the drink, the diet mountain dew in your life may not be healthy, but baby, you want it. Keep your wits about you, and you will be just fine!

THIS FITS ME  :hooker:

I got Dark Paradise. Is it literally just Dark Paradise, Lolita, and Video Games? :sadcore6:

Nah, it's

• Diet Mountain Dew
  • Dark Paradise
  • This is What Makes Us Girls
  • Video Games
  • Lolita

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png

Video Games
6b9b85fb-1a45-49de-8a5e-5823d6e0f61c.jpg
You are a true romantic. You tend to idealize situations and put people on pedestals. You yearn for a romance that is perfect in every way, heaven on earth. Whether you find it or not, you have an honorable heart and you deserve only the best.

ljZXOe0.jpg

I got Dark Paradise.

You're currently in a state of mourning. Whether you are mourning a lost love or something that has been pervasive for a long time, you're going through a dark time. People tell me you should move on, of course, but remember to stay true to yourself. Know when it's time to let things go.

Pretty accurate to my life rn tbh! :)

You are a true romantic. You tend to idealize situations and put people on pedestals. You yearn for a romance that is perfect in every way, heaven on earth. Whether you find it or not, you have an honorable heart and you deserve only the best.

Accurate. Although the "whether you find it or not" part made me a bit sad, because it's too real LOL.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

ok true

Dark Paradise
855e2703-4baf-4dc0-ad6f-57c181cdded2.jpg
You're currently in a state of mourning. Whether you are mourning a lost love or something that has been pervasive for a long time, you're going through a dark time. People tell me you should move on, of course, but remember to stay true to yourself. Know when it's time to let things go.

Oh wow, look! I'm my least favorite song from the album photo.jpg  (and strangely fits me so well, wtf?)

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

reviving this topic because i love taking quizzes. so much fun

Video Games

i agree with basically everything except the last statement, i think its reasonable to say sometimes i dont deserve the best

pNjWdpc.png

Yay!

Lolita
8253b0aa-5492-4d5f-b19b-98eea3dc7938.jpg
Let's face it: you were never too keen on being just like everyone else. You're an individualist, someone who doesn't listen to whatever other people say. You're going to have your cake and eat it too! Sometimes, though, listening to others can save you a lot of trouble. If something seems sketchy, try to stay away.

Video Games (still). I guess some things never change. It's accurate, though.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif