delreyfreak

Favorite Lana Boyfriend

Just came across this article - https://people.com/music/lana-del-rey-dating-history/ and thought we'd discuss.

Personally, I think Francesco and Larkin were the hottest. You could tell that she had great chemistry with Franceso in particular. And I love his work on the Ultraviolence video. Wish they'd worked out. Anyone know what happened?

Larkin was apparently a dick, so I'll go with Francesco as the fav. 

Who's yours? 

54 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Barrie and Jack 

Same… barrie because I like how he influenced her musically (plus they looked good together) and Jack bc I love how crazy he was Lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Artistically, Barrie. Their voices combine perfectly and he’s the author or inspiration of brilliant lyrics like “my pussy taste like Pepsi cola” and “you said if you could have your way you’d make a nighttime of the day so it’d suit the mood of your soul”

The hottest one though is Francesco.

But of course this is a veeeery outsider point of view.

Barrie. Even the way Boz talked about them together is just.:lange:.. my heart! 

In some of the paparazzi videos of Lana and Francesco, he is acting like an asshole. Maybe Lana thought it was funny but honestly I would be embarrassed. Obviously I don't know what it's like to be followed, but it was just weird.