naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Does anyone still have that link to Kali's unreleased (Drunken Babble + all the other stuff)? I don't feel like searching through all 41 pages of the thread to find it :oopna:

I've yet to listen to any of her work besides Por Vida, which totally blew my mind. So, might as well enjoy her back catalogue while we wait  :creepna2:

o4qjp4j.png

Kali is streaming on Instagram and she said "I might put the album out in 2 pieces since there's so many songs" and then she questioned how long is too long of an album (which :) dumb asses said 14 songs and she started agreeing.) She said "Teddy is on the album, T. is on the album. There are features, but not that many actually" She also said she has 20+ songs right now

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

She means releasing the album and then a "b-side" album soon after with all the other songs that didn't make the cut

Eek I can easily see this not happening, she's better off doing a deluxe edition

Kali played a new song on the piano during a livestream tonight!

"Baby how you got no soul. Is your heart a gaping hole? How come I didn't see that in you? How come I can forgive you? and if you loved me, you would never do this. Nooo if you loved me you wouldn't put me through it. 

That makes you a killer, a killer. ooh a killer. That makes you a killer, a killer ooh. A killer. 

Forever is for dreamers and it's foolish to not know you're a schemer. It's silly to think of our unborn children. It's all i'm really thinking about right now is just how I will never know them.

That make's you a killer, a killer ooh a killer. That makes you a killer, a killer oooh a killer."

I think the song is called "Killer". She also played the new version of Honey Baby for literally 2 seconds before ending the stream. It was just "Escuchame, or else".

Not here for 10 collaborators unless they only helped with production

Juanes, Tame Imapala, and Tyler helped with production. Gleesh, Vince, and Bia have small rapping parts which could be in the other collab songs (like how she included Steve Lacey and Vince Staples in one song). Abra, Steve, SZA, and Teddy will have their own collabs most likely. Keep in mind there are over 20 songs at the moment.