naachoboy

Kali Uchis

It's actually Tyrant - apparently it was supposed to be released last Friday and also features Jorja Smith  :defeated:

WHEW

I hope the album doesn't sound like Only Girl... excited to listen to Kali Poochi's new song.

Kali already said it's an experimental track and was never meant to tell the sound of the album

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Her Instagram story omg wow, someone please tell me they snatched those videos before they went private again

I ONLY SAW HER PUT 2 UP, UGH IVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT MI CASA AND LEZZYBOOS SINCE FOREVERRRR

Now we also know Kali has an unheard song called "Cashin' Out" with a music video accompanying it :defeated:

Now we also know Kali has an unheard song called "Cashin' Out" with a music video accompanying it :defeated:

She posted a video of this on her Insta story. It's not her song, she was just paid to make the video.

I created a soundcloud where I'll be uploading all new snippets, demos, unreleased, and album tracks (if SoundCloud lets me). I currently have uploaded everything to my knowledge. I know there's still many album snippets I haven't gotten uploaded yet, tho.

https://www.soundcloud.com/karlyuchis

Oh and soundcloud has already removed some stuff so i'll be posting pitched versions later.

I just recently stumbled upon her and all I can say is... She's really good! My favorite songs so far are 'Ridin Round' and Know What I Want' 

What else should I listen to?

Well a little shameless self promo - but you can listen to her unreleased tracks here.. they're soo good.

Does anyone know what song Kali samples in "Dream"? The line sampled is "what do you do when you find your life is a dream?" but searching those lyrics only brings me back to "Dream". I don't think it's Kali singing, it has to be from another song.

Also, @@BLURRYFACE, definitely listen to the Por Vida EP! In my opinion, there's not a single filler/weak song. "Lottery" is the one that got me hooked. :) It's a good time to become a fan, as her debut album is on its way! :yesnod:

o4qjp4j.png