naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Do we have any instrumentals? I've only seen 1 fan made one and the rush instrumental.

I think we have Speed instrumental too

yup we do.

also she posted a snippet of the spanish version of Tyrant, TIRANO. https://www.instagram.com/p/BUnNeEADxoK/?taken-by=kaliuchis

Also we have the full instrumental /w hook of Rich even tho we dont have the full version of Rich  :toofunny:  the producer of Rich confirmed its real (someone just named it as Honey Baby)

"This IS the instrumental to "Rich" w/ hook. I know because I produced it. Glad you all enjoy it. Please credit me or this will be flagged. Not sure how this even got out. Thanks Dank."

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

My friend has introduced me to her just a few days ago.

Her music somehow reminds me of Amy Winehouse sometimes and I love it! Does Kali have unreleased leaked songs?

Yeah she does!! You can listen to some here (: 

Anyone notice she took down some of the Por Vida videos? Know What I Want is absolutely nowhere to be found

Yes, she took them down because she said she wanted a clean slate for her new era. I really hope she doesnt delete everything after every era.

I'm sad that I only discovered her now with Tyrant, but later is better than never.

Her voice is so good and I love her style.

Anyone has a masterpost or a place where I can download her songs? Thankss

I had one, but it's currently not updated ): I'll make it a priority to update it this week!