naachoboy

Kali Uchis

I saw her live in Orlando the other day and she put on an amazing show even tho she was sick. I got a setlist after experiencing that shit front row and then I chilled outside by her tour bus waiting and this beautiful woman came out and met me after like an hour  :defeated:  She signed my vinyl & setlist but the kicker is I got home and realized SHE GAVE ME HER COLD. I'm speechless. Go see her if you have the chance.

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

...........plenty of people wear designer belts, doesn't make them style icons  :rip:

i'm complimenting the belt going with her gold clamps on her top .... i was also JUST complimenting an artist in their own thread? 

you truly must be bored to reply something negative about an artist you like having nice style..

some of the MANY examples. 

20af9b8b20a061f317634234225efa59.jpglarge.jpgKali+Uchis+2018+Roc+Nation+BRUNCH+Red+Catumblr_p9vjm73P9m1uw0wabo1_500.jpglarge.png00-story-bfi.jpg

i'm complimenting the belt going with her gold clamps on her top .... i was also JUST complimenting an artist in their own thread? 

you truly must be bored to reply something negative about an artist you like having nice style..

some of the MANY examples. 

20af9b8b20a061f317634234225efa59.jpglarge.jpgKali+Uchis+2018+Roc+Nation+BRUNCH+Red+Catumblr_p9vjm73P9m1uw0wabo1_500.jpglarge.png00-story-bfi.jpg

Cute looks, shes got good style but wearing vintage designer does not make her anywhere near a style icon, and it wont for a very long time.

Cute looks, shes got good style but wearing vintage designer does not make her anywhere near a style icon, and it wont for a very long time.

and your H&M/Forever 21 wearing ass gets to make that choice?   :toofunny:  literally, fuck off bitter troll

and your H&M/Forever 21 wearing ass gets to make that choice?   :toofunny:  literally, fuck off bitter troll

Omg relax, I bought her album, I’m far from a troll. You all just be calling everyone with a stylist and some vintage designer pieces fashion icons and its just not true! She has good style, that just does not make her fashion icon, I’m sorry to break it to you! She needs to be serving LOOKS for at the bare minimum a decade.

Omg relax, I bought her album, I’m far from a troll. You all just be calling everyone with a stylist and some vintage designer pieces fashion icons and its just not true! She has good style, that just does not make her fashion icon, I’m sorry to break it to you! She needs to be serving LOOKS for at the bare minimum a decade.

Baby, I'm cool calm & collected. I clearly was being an enthusiastic fan because shes served looks consistently for 3 eras..i should be allowed to have my POSITIVE UPLIFTING opinion in her stans thread without having to subject myself to your bitter feedback. keep that energy to yourself. Have a great day & stream Isolation today XX 

Baby, I'm cool calm & collected. I clearly was being an enthusiastic fan because shes served looks consistently for 3 eras..i should be allowed to have my POSITIVE UPLIFTING opinion in her stans thread without having to subject myself to your bitter feedback. keep that energy to yourself. Have a great day & stream Isolation today XX

You clearly feel some type of way, being that you felt the need to go out of your way to insult me instead of just stating that you disagree with me but its ok! Feel free to name call me all you need, my opinion is my own, and I hope that you eventually make your peace with the fact that you can disagree with someone on the internet without insulting them and being messy.

You clearly feel some type of way, being that you felt the need to go out of your way to insult me instead of just stating that you disagree with me but its ok! Feel free to name call me all you need, my opinion is my own, and I hope that you eventually make your peace with the fact that you can disagree with someone on the internet without insulting them and being messy.

sure if by you, you mean yourself, feels some type of way to come out of the woodwork with this victim card since you began this by replying to a compliment in said artists thread with your clearly negative connotated reply & "RIP" emote as if what I said was completely ignorant/incorrect. please shut up & move along with your sad pessimistic life. not like i even need to continue arguing with you when multiple others have liked my status in agreeance on you being a bored cynical soul X

sure if by you, you mean yourself, feels some type of way to come out of the woodwork with this victim card since you began this by replying to a compliment in said artists thread with your clearly negative connotated reply & "RIP" emote as if what I said was completely ignorant/incorrect. please shut up & move along with your sad pessimistic life. not like i even need to continue arguing with you when multiple others have liked my status in agreeance on you being a bored cynical soul X

You’re the one who called me a troll, called me bitter, told me to f*ck off, insinuated I was poor (which is so sad that you think thats an insult), and are writing paragraphs all because I disagreed with your original statement that her disgner belt made her a fashion icon. Please relax its really not that serious, I get that you and I disagree, but you really dont have attack and insult people because they disagree with you. All I said is that that an artist I like is not a fashion icon yet I really dont understand why you’re so offended.

wish i liked kali but shes just rude to fans and has 0 live talent. ive seen her twice and shes so bad. ive also heard horror stories about how she treats fans. tragic bc shes so talented!!

what stories

giphy.gif