naachoboy

Kali Uchis

what's the tea on the "original" Por Vida? and did Honey Baby ever leak in full? 

honey baby, rich (that later became tyrant) and pablo escobar were on the trailer for the mixtape but didn't made the cut and i don't remember her explaining why

what's the tea on the "original" Por Vida? and did Honey Baby ever leak in full?

Original por vida was done in 2012/2013 and included a whole bunch of unreleased songs.

Honey Baby

Rich

Pablo Escobar

Lonely Boy

Alchemy

Hold You Down

You Got Me Fucked Up

Body Language

Cigars

Full of It

Superstar

Never Over

Baby It’s Fine

We have Honey Baby, You Got Me Fucked Up, and Hold You Down in full, and also the demo of Body Language (NOT the one on Isolation), and then snippets of Rich, Pablo, Never Over. The rest are unleaked and we will probably never get them

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

honey baby, rich (that later became tyrant) and pablo escobar were on the trailer for the mixtape but didn't made the cut and i don't remember her explaining why

yes I saw that trailer that was just titled "Honey Baby" but there were definitely 3 different songs as I could tell! (was checking after the recent controversy with princess Nokia ripping her off etc etc.  :toofunny: )

Original por vida was done in 2012/2013 and included a whole bunch of unreleased songs.

Honey Baby

Rich

Pablo Escobar

Lonely Boy

Alchemy

Hold You Down

You Got Me Fucked Up

Body Language

Cigars

Full of It

Superstar

Never Over

Baby It’s Fine

We have Honey Baby, You Got Me Fucked Up, and Hold You Down in full, and also the demo of Body Language (NOT the one on Isolation), and then snippets of Rich, Pablo, Never Over. The rest are unleaked and we will probably never get them

is there a zip containing these + any outtakes/other unreleased?  :)

giphy.gif

She was actually making a new version of Honey Baby for Isolation in 2017 then 2018 came alongside the album and it didn't make the cut... But we have a very short snippet of it.

https://picosong.com/wuPky/

oh it sounds like she tried to make it fit in with the album's vibe, you can definitely tell this version is more "Isolation" era than "Por Vida" era just by the production alone (and her voice as well ddd)

it's a shame she didn't include it...

giphy.gif

oh it sounds like she tried to make it fit in with the album's vibe, you can definitely tell this version is more "Isolation" era than "Por Vida" era just by the production alone (and her voice as well ddd)

it's a shame she didn't include it...

I know )):

She said it herself that she absolutely despises her old work and wishes she could delete it. She can't work on something and then leave it sitting since she ends up hating it and abandons it. Even Isolation was very different in its early days...

Theres multiple outtakes we know of for that one.

Angels and Lovers

Cherry Tree

Tell You Where I Go (TYWIG New Version)

What They Say (New Version)

Honey Baby (New Version)

Papi

Living Without You

La Diabla

and many many more we dont know of.

I actually heard Papi and it was AMAZING. She uploaded it by accident in December 2015 to her soundcloud. I can't remember any lyrics nor production for the life of me since it was so long ago. /:

I know )):

and many many more we dont know of.I actually heard Papi and it was AMAZING. She uploaded it by accident in December 2015 to her soundcloud. I can't remember any lyrics nor production for the life of me since it was so long ago. /:

:( unfortunate that no one snatched it before she took it off

giphy.gif

She said it herself that she absolutely despises her old work and wishes she could delete it.

I had no idea she felt that way! That's a shame, because so much of her old stuff is so amazing -- like, I bet she practically disowns Drunken Babble now, but it's such a great and unique mixtape. I would still kill to hear her do Chimichanga live :defeated:

While I doubt a lot of it even still exists, I hope more of the original Por Vida leaks! Rich is one of my favorite tracks by her, ever, and I love the sound the rest of the leaked material had going. Songs like Lost in Paradise could easily be reworked to fit her current sound, too, but I guess she just doesn't have any interest in doing that. 

On the subject of Isolation, hasn't Flight 22 been around for quite a while? I seem to remember the demo version of that being around a couple years or so before Isolation. I feel like that track is the most Por Vida-esque thing on Isolation (and one of my faves from the record), so it really makes me wonder what the rest of the early Isolation outtakes sound like :legend:

o4qjp4j.png

I had no idea she felt that way! That's a shame, because so much of her old stuff is so amazing -- like, I bet she practically disowns Drunken Babble now, but it's such a great and unique mixtape. I would still kill to hear her do Chimichanga live :defeated:

While I doubt a lot of it even still exists, I hope more of the original Por Vida leaks! Rich is one of my favorite tracks by her, ever, and I love the sound the rest of the leaked material had going. Songs like Lost in Paradise could easily be reworked to fit her current sound, too, but I guess she just doesn't have any interest in doing that. 

On the subject of Isolation, hasn't Flight 22 been around for quite a while? I seem to remember the demo version of that being around a couple years or so before Isolation. I feel like that track is the most Por Vida-esque thing on Isolation (and one of my faves from the record), so it really makes me wonder what the rest of the early Isolation outtakes sound like :legend:

Yes! Lost in Paradise is actually intended for Isolation! It was apart of the Soundcloud batch she accidentally posted which is where Papi and the demo of Flight 22 came from. They sound like an aged Por Vida which I still adore. People were only able to grab LIP and F22 from that batch ): It included Lost Without You (which was just inst), Toni Loop (Kali singing over a loop of a toni braxton song), and Not For You. I only got to listen to Papi, F22 and LWY before they were gone.

The original Flight 22 demo file also included the only Por Vida cover outtake we have so that was also cool !!

Unreleased.jpg

queen of watermelons!!

OT: someone should make an EP or fake tracklist with the leaked songs for the original Por Vida for like a concept album

giphy.gif

do we know if she even recorded la diabla or just sang live and never finished it/properly recorded? its one of my favorites of her and she always ignores it when ppl talk about it :(

I am sure she did considering she had all the lyrics ready and they were the same throughout all the shows. IIRC there was also background vocals are her performances of it. We’ll probably never get it.

do we have honey baby in higher quality than that youtube video? cause it sounds awful

No ): That’s the only version we have since they played it one time on a radio broadcast which is why it has that transition in the beginning and the quality was awful. It’s also censored