naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Hi y'all. Just coming in to share an outtake from Isolation. It's called Bet You Want It (registered as Cherry Tree) and was co-written with Natalia Kills (also featuring some of her background vocals in the intro, I think!) and produced by Rick Nowels. I wasn't going to share, because I think someone I know may get mad at me, but this stupid coronavirus is making everything around me feel worse so why not.  :ohno:

https://dbree.org/v/7a7bbd

This song was very very close to being on the final tracklist! It was included in the final mixes for the album and everything. I don't know why they didn't include it, it's a really good track!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Hi y'all. Just coming in to share an outtake from Isolation. It's called Bet You Want It (registered as Cherry Tree) and was co-written with Natalia Kills (also featuring some of her background vocals in the intro, I think!) and produced by Rick Nowels. I wasn't going to share, because I think someone I know may get mad at me, but this stupid coronavirus is making everything around me feel worse so why not.  :ohno:

This song was very very close to being on the final tracklist! It was included in the final mixes for the album and everything. I don't know why they didn't include it, it's a really good track!

Thank you so much for sharing, it's so cute!!! I can kinda see why it didn't make the cut for Isolation tho -- I feel like it's a little too bubblegum-y and uptempo to fit with the mood of the album.

So, is Cherry Tree or Bet You Want It a more 'final' title for it? Also, did it make it far enough to have a specific placement on the tracklist?

Thank you again :defeated:

o4qjp4j.png

Thank you so much for sharing, it's so cute!!! I can kinda see why it didn't make the cut for Isolation tho -- I feel like it's a little too bubblegum-y and uptempo to fit with the mood of the album.

So, is Cherry Tree or Bet You Want It a more 'final' title for it? Also, did it make it far enough to have a specific placement on the tracklist?

Thank you again :defeated:

They called it Bet You Want It (the mix is actually BET YOU WANT) but it was registered as Cherry Tree back in 2017... I would go with Bet You Want It instead, since that was what it was called when it was finished in March 2018. I don't know the tracklist placement!!!! Sorry

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

thank you so much for this <3

do y'all see anything I'm missing (and does anyone need anything I have  :creep:)

ryJVOpx.png

^ the whole collection -- Multi + Real + Sabor a Mi didn't get lumped into Unreleased bc at least at the time I organized this, they were still up on her Youtube or Soundcloud

IpVrT6m.png

^ just compiling significant live stuff here -- covers or unreleased

14J74c6.png

^ this is in a rough chronological order, if anyone spots anything that should be switched, lmk! also if she still has any of this stuff posted on her channels lmk bc I wanna keep that separate

o4qjp4j.png

do y'all see anything I'm missing (and does anyone need anything I have  :creep:)

ryJVOpx.png

^ the whole collection -- Multi + Real + Sabor a Mi didn't get lumped into Unreleased bc at least at the time I organized this, they were still up on her Youtube or Soundcloud

IpVrT6m.png

^ just compiling significant live stuff here -- covers or unreleased

14J74c6.png

^ this is in a rough chronological order, if anyone spots anything that should be switched, lmk! also if she still has any of this stuff posted on her channels lmk bc I wanna keep that separate

what a treasure :defeated:

can u upload the unreleased album?

I wanna say All Or Nothing was once up on her YouTube with a free download? Does anyone else remember this?

Also, I think you're missing Water To Wine and the Spanish version of She's My Collar.

what a treasure :defeated:

can u upload the unreleased album?

sure! where would be best to upload it?

I wanna say All Or Nothing was once up on her YouTube with a free download? Does anyone else remember this?

Also, I think you're missing Water To Wine and the Spanish version of She's My Collar.

this is the one i have i did but it's missing some stuff bc i need to update, but it's not in order or anything

thanks y'all!! also I think All or Nothing was definitely on her channel at one time (and Por Que Te Vas I think??), but since it's gone now, I'm putting it in unreleased :)

o4qjp4j.png

thanks y'all!! also I think All or Nothing was definitely on her channel at one time (and Por Que Te Vas I think??), but since it's gone now, I'm putting it in unreleased :)

Dbree is a good option, you don't need to create an account to upload something on there

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

don't use dbree, their system is fucked up now and quite slow

wi.to is faster