Fluorine

Purity Ring

Shrines is one of the albums that I've most listened to in my life... I love it...

Another Eternity feels bleak compared to it :c Minimalist but in a mainstream angle, there's nothing as interesting and terribly original as in shrines... I hope it grows on me, though....

Found in lastfm a couple of folks that have the Shrines Instrumentals, already asked them but no answer... Does anyone know where I could get em?

Another Eternity sounds similar to Shrines, (though not as dark) which I don't mind, but it's just not nearly as interesting. :( I'm a bit disappointed with it. That being said, there are still some really amazing songs there.

My favorite/The best 3 are definitely...

Stillness in Woe

Bodyache

Flood on the Floor

14417469274.gif

Another Eternity sounds similar to Shrines, (though not as dark) which I don't mind, but it's just not nearly as interesting. :( I'm a bit disappointed with it. That being said, there are still some really amazing songs there.

My favorite/The best 3 are definitely...

Stillness in Woe

Bodyache

Flood on the Floor

Yes, my favs are Flood on the Floor, Sea Castle, Strange as Earth, Push Pull, Stillness in Woe and Begin Again in that order :)

@@comeintomybedroom we share the same favorites! (except begin again lol)

I'm still not overall as impressed with the album as I would've liked to be, but I really love that little handful of songs. Push Pull is also really good IMO; it has a beautiful bridge.

14417469274.gif

I can only get into Repetition on this album...other than the singles

What about Stillness In Woe?? #balladbitch

Also Bodyache is really gr8. & Flood On the Floor.

Only ones I really like a lot lmao. Repetition is solid tho.

14417469274.gif

Hello I saw them live and it was absolutely killer. It made me appreciate their music so much more and I jammed out so hard. Bought a t-shirt that is the Shrines album cover and I was front row right in the middle. It was probably my favorite concert I've ever been to. Their stage set is so cool and the setlist was great.

"Obedear" is still their best song, fight me :w8ing:

H0bDaqU.gif

Hello I saw them live and it was absolutely killer. It made me appreciate their music so much more and I jammed out so hard. Bought a t-shirt that is the Shrines album cover and I was front row right in the middle. It was probably my favorite concert I've ever been to. Their stage set is so cool and the setlist was great.

"Obedear" is still their best song, fight me :w8ing:

wait, were you at the one at Georgia Theatre?

BzhmW.png