cartoon eyes

K.I.D

Does anyone have their old stuff...cuz they released some of their newer music when they were the boom boom but I'm assuming they were different versions???...also they're working on their album in LA

The new live snippets sound really good. I can't wait for the album  :bop:

TjmiIK4.png

A friend told me about that (the songs on BMI) a while back, but the song itself, apparently people have it and are trading it that's what i meant. The live snippet on the fam bbq video sounded amazing. Waiting Room is a fucking bop and a half i'm glad it's on the album.

New Emotion was taken off youtube yet isn't on the BMI page, that seems kinda weird.

I KINDA hope they don't put raintree lane on the album, as much as i love it it would be nice to get another new song.

A friend told me about that (the songs on BMI) a while back, but the song itself, apparently people have it and are trading it that's what i meant. The live snippet on the fam bbq video sounded amazing. Waiting Room is a fucking bop and a half i'm glad it's on the album.

New Emotion was taken off youtube yet isn't on the BMI page, that seems kinda weird.

I KINDA hope they don't put raintree lane on the album, as much as i love it it would be nice to get another new song.

I'm pretty sure that K.I.D sent it to a fan themselves, and that fan couldn't keep it to themselves, but I'm not 100% sure. Where have you heard Waiting Room?  :O :hooker:

So I decided to save all the snaps from the take over they did on Columbia Records snapchat account

The setlist from what they posted was:

Taker

Waiting Room (a fucking bop)

I Cannot Sleep At Night

Antisocial

Errors

Drunk Enough

Boy or Boys (registered as boys but Kara sings "boy")

Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eemdy172e1kgwjj/AABGUWkBQWyK_8EwJ96QVpMpa?dl=0

They're not in order on dropbox btw

I saw someone tweet that they did perform Too High To Try at the brooklyn show i guess the person taking videos for them didn't post everything? Thank god though. I hope videos start surfacing soon, they're so damn hard to find.