cartoon eyes

K.I.D

They said they were likely ending K.I.D. after the album dropped

Wtf why? They could go so far. Why do they keep starting projects (KaraMel, The Boom Boom, etc.) and as soon as they make progress they back out? I feel like K.I.D is by far their best work and they could take off with the album with the right promo. Now I'm sad.

TjmiIK4.png

Lool im just gonna reply to the ppl on popjustice here bc the mods are shit
"Why did they release Happy When I Cry, Elevator and Pack a Day then? "

Theyre tatt b side that dont fit the album we-

VHshv7gl.png

Sanctuarys post about raintree is just :awkney:

It's not terribly inaccurate, though. I know for a fact that Raintree Lane was still in consideration for the album within the last six months. It probably did get bumped by I Miss My Friends, since that's the newest song.

It's not terribly inaccurate, though. I know for a fact that Raintree Lane was still in consideration for the album within the last six months. It probably did get bumped by I Miss My Friends, since that's the newest song.

Laugh emote bc lb mobile doesnt have emotes

VHshv7gl.png

Laugh emote bc lb mobile doesnt have emotes

I messaged Bobby on Twitter last November and he told me Raintree Lane was on the album at that time. He also said that they were working on a new song around that time and that they wanted to put it on the album. That track was most likely I Miss My Friends, since that's the only track on the album that hasn't been registered for years.

Ok but can someone upload the Boom Boom, KaraMel and K.I.D. songs that are leaked but not on the album

Their whole timeline and what's available/what's not is difficult to track down

BzhmW.png

Ok but can someone upload the Boom Boom, KaraMel and K.I.D. songs that are leaked but not on the album

Their whole timeline and what's available/what's not is difficult to track down

bobby reading this thread:

"no.lol"

NqnKbqF.gif

VHshv7gl.png

Can anyone send me their old school mixtape, Dillon and drunk enough pls??

other than Bong Song, there's not much a difference between the mastered ep  and the mixtape 

album's out. hunting for link tbh. I srsly don't wanna support them  if they're really breaking up. its pointless 

They haven't confirmed the breakup, just said they might. I imagine it's mostly dependent on how the album does, which is all the more reason to buy it.

They haven't confirmed the breakup, just said they might. I imagine it's mostly dependent on how the album does, which is all the more reason to buy it.

I don't have money for music (I fucking hate living in Washington i swear everything is so expensive) but hopefully it'll be on Spotify so I can give it a legal spin!