cartoon eyes

K.I.D

the new version of drunk enough to love me BITCH it's so good. I love the really soft ska influence. reminds me of like return of saturn era no doubt. 

Bobby's Twitter Q&A today confirmed that they are breaking up, but that both are going to be pursuing solo projects of some kind, with more info to come soon.

He also said that he might put up the b-sides that aren't on iTunes/Spotify if the album does well.

And apparently Elijah Daniel never recorded his part of Personality, so I guess that's well and truly scrapped.

OMG I thought it wasn't coming out until tomorrow what the fuck I am not prepared. I will return after I finish listening  :defeated:

TjmiIK4.png

Ohhhh my god they fucking did that. This is such a solid record man... they deserve so much success. Tbh I think they kinda ruined DETLM in comparison to the EP version (srry don't drag me sisters), but the new Dillon>>>>> ... fucccckkkk yes serve those vocals. I feel these songs so hard. Crystal Universe, a bop. Imagining, a BOP. Every single song a fucking bop y'all I am so overwhelmed with how good all these songs are. And I totally get why HWIC/Elevator/Hypersex/PAD didn't make the album now, they really don't fit the concept and this is a COHESIVE masterpiece if there ever was one!

TjmiIK4.png

ok....but where's the album on tidal/7digital.... i wanted LOSSLESS not just i+

Lol hes not gonna reach that much for tidal and google play since it was slready a mess trying to upload on spotify and itunes

VHshv7gl.png

Does Kara have any writing credits on their stuff?

Not much it's mostly just Bobby with maybe some creative edits by the producer

TjmiIK4.png