cartoon eyes

K.I.D

Oh yeah that reminds me they took down the new emo video cuz they said they didn't like it.

Oh, they didn't...? I fucking love it and i wish i could watch it again :( 

I am forever grateful to the Lanaboards family for continuously opening my eyes to great music :krylie:  :krylie:  :krylie:  
K.I.D is soo good, and I love their whole aesthetic and look. They're coming to my city with Cupcakke this April but it's 21+ and I'll be 20 then :oprah2:

Their gig at Its a School Night was unfortunately using the same tracks they'd done before:

I Wish I Was Your Cigarette
Drunk Enough to Love Me
Taker
Waiting Room
I Cannot Sleep at Night
Antisocial
New Emotion
Errors
Boy

Probably means the EP is all of those except New Emotion, Drunk Enough to Love Me and I Wish I Was Your Cigarette.

Their gig at Its a School Night was unfortunately using the same tracks they'd done before:

I Wish I Was Your Cigarette

Drunk Enough to Love Me

Taker

Waiting Room

I Cannot Sleep at Night

Antisocial

New Emotion

Errors

Boy

Probably means the EP is all of those except New Emotion, Drunk Enough to Love Me and I Wish I Was Your Cigarette.

Yeah they're now allowed to do anything new yet :(

K.I.D Live At School Night!

omg bless you for this.

I am forever grateful to the Lanaboards family for continuously opening my eyes to great music :krylie:  :krylie:  :krylie:  

K.I.D is soo good, and I love their whole aesthetic and look. They're coming to my city with Cupcakke this April but it's 21+ and I'll be 20 then :oprah2:

i forgot which dates are all ages now, you can check their twitter to make sure which

I forgot to link the fan account's tumblr https://bobbyandkara.tumblr.com/

i forgot which dates are all ages now, you can check their twitter to make sure which

I forgot to link the fan account's tumblr https://bobbyandkara.tumblr.com/

:oprah:  :oprah:  you are an ANGEL, thanks! The San Francisco show is now all ages (and it's only $15). Thanks again! Do we know when their new stuff is coming out? I'm dying to hear Drunk Enough to Love Me studio version. Those guitars :defeated:

:oprah:  :oprah:  you are an ANGEL, thanks! The San Francisco show is now all ages (and it's only $15). Thanks again! Do we know when their new stuff is coming out? I'm dying to here Drunk Enough to Love Me studio version. Those guitars :defeated:

Drunk Enough was on the ep 2 years ago

VHshv7gl.png

Hm, it's not on Spotify or Soundcloud? Can you PM me a link or something please I'm dying to hear it

They took it off the EP to remake it, but i'm not sure they're going to use it again. They might not even use Dillon anymore :(

Also if you're talking about the live video from the resident show, that's a new version the EP version doesn't sound like that.

Also if you're talking about the live video from the resident show, that's a new version the EP version doesn't sound like that.

Ah okay, that makes me feel a little better. I think if they revamped it, it may be on an upcoming release. They mentioned, in an interview, a song "with Spanish guitars" that sounded "beachy" and I was thinking it was Drunk Enough To Love Me.  :crossed:

Ah okay, that makes me feel a little better. I think if they revamped it, it may be on an upcoming release. They mentioned, in an interview, a song "with Spanish guitars" that sounded "beachy" and I was thinking it was Drunk Enough To Love Me.  :crossed:

omg that makes sense! i hope it does get used though. I read dillon got lyric changes from them responding to some fans so im hyped for that tbh

I can't wait to spend my coins on this ep

I'm feeling them so much tonight. Dillon and New Emotion are BEYOND underrated. 

edit: pretty sure I just figured out why 'Dillon' was taken off the EP. The final version was TERRIBLE on the EP, it sounds better on the mixtape. 

honestly wait till you hear the new version, the intro will snatch you and make you love it again.