cartoon eyes

K.I.D

Hypersex has me wet. Also loving the feministic underline of the song. Preach sista  :gclap:

Are these free songs (Hypersex, I Miss My Friends) for the record or just songs to give to the fans?

Also are the recent singles (Happy When I Cry, Elevator) for the record or are they just non-album singles?

Or do we just have no idea what's going on  :creep:

TjmiIK4.png

Hypersex has me wet. Also loving the feministic underline of the song. Preach sista  :gclap:

Are these free songs (Hypersex, I Miss My Friends) for the record or just songs to give to the fans?

Also are the recent singles (Happy When I Cry, Elevator) for the record or are they just non-album singles?

Or do we just have no idea what's going on  :creep:

Hypersex and Elevator are not on the album. I Miss My Friends is on the album. Happy When I Cry was originally not supposed to be on the album, but I seem to recall that they said on Twitter that it might've made the cut?

Basically all of these songs are also for the album:

Antisocial

Boy

Crystal Universe

Drunk Enough to Love Me 

Errors

I Cannot Sleep At Night

Imagining

Prodigal Daughter

Raintree Lane

Taker

Too High to Try

Waiting Room

Two tracks that might or might not make it are Dillon and Pack a Day. They've gone back and forth on whether those are included.

Hypersex and Elevator are not on the album. I Miss My Friends is on the album. Happy When I Cry was originally not supposed to be on the album, but I seem to recall that they said on Twitter that it might've made the cut?

Basically all of these songs are also for the album:

Antisocial

Boy

Crystal Universe

Drunk Enough to Love Me 

Errors

I Cannot Sleep At Night

Imagining

Prodigal Daughter

Raintree Lane

Taker

Too High to Try

Waiting Room

Two tracks that might or might not make it are Dillon and Pack a Day. They've gone back and forth on whether those are included.

Yeah when I spoke to them a couple months ago they said Drunk Enough to Love Me and Dillon were supposed to be remixed for the album. They also said they were considering a completely new version of Do About Me... but who even knows at this point. I don't really like the thought of the Poster Child tracks being on the album :/ Seems like a separate era in itself. It's different with DETLM and Dillon because they said it would have a different vibe than the originals but obviously the Poster Child songs are too recent for them to go back and alter them for the album. That'd just be weird.

But whatever I don't even care tbh I'm just stoked they're finally gonna be releasing a full length album  :party:

Thanks btw for the info on the other tracks and clearing that up for me! xx  :kiss3:

TjmiIK4.png

Yeah when I spoke to them a couple months ago they said Drunk Enough to Love Me and Dillon were supposed to be remixed for the album. They also said they were considering a completely new version of Do About Me... but who even knows at this point. I don't really like the thought of the Poster Child tracks being on the album :/ Seems like a separate era in itself. It's different with DETLM and Dillon because they said it would have a different vibe than the originals but obviously the Poster Child songs are too recent for them to go back and alter them for the album. That'd just be weird.

But whatever I don't even care tbh I'm just stoked they're finally gonna be releasing a full length album  :party:

Thanks btw for the info on the other tracks and clearing that up for me! xx  :kiss3:

Yeah, I think they're pretty much set on Drunk Enough to Love Me making the cut on the album, since it's kind of a fan favorite. I know that Dillon had made the tentative tracklist in November of last year, but they said they were still working on the album at that time and might either bump it or make it a bonus track, so I'm not sure. Both are completely re-recorded, with new production.

I don't think they're changing any of the Poster Child tracks for the album. Those four songs were written with the album in mind and they started performing them at the same time as other album tracks like Waiting Room and Antisocial, on the assumption that the album was going to be the first thing they'd release, rather than an EP.

Happy when i cry and pack are b side tracks and elevator is on tatt

Yeah, I know they said Pack a Day was originally going to be a physical bonus track on Poster Child, but I assumed they were translating that to album bonus track status. Happy When I Cry always struck me as more of a b-side anyway. Tbh, I don't feel like Elevator fits with the album concept, so it's weird that they'd include it.

Also to clarify from the pop justice forum (bc the mods are cunts who try to be atrl but could never ) i dont change and gone girl are songs for that netflix show

Yeah I figured it was something like that. Any word on when that's dropping?

If Pack a Day is not on the album can someone tell them to enable DLs? I really want HQ! Don't get me wrong, I'm forever grateful for Hypersex's DL but im ready for Pack a Day HQ 

and also if Dillon is not going on the album, they should post the remix (and enable downloads ofc), I'm sure it's all up to legal matters though 

The new dilly is so much better imo, if he doesn't put it on there i'll fight him.

New drunk is good too but deff forgettable compared to everything else on the album.

What i need is for them to release get it done and personality asap though

Ya know if someone wanted to PM me all these songs I'd be eternally grateful

same here! i’ve been looking for links for momths with no luck. :)

Tired All The Time tracklist was released on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/kidkidkidkid/status/983830450509512704

1. Errors
2. Taker
3. Boy
4. Prodigal Daughter
5. I Cannot Sleep At Night
6. Antisocial
7. Drunk Enough to Love Me
8. Waiting Room
9. Dillon
10. Crystal Universe
11. Imagining