MermaidMotelle

Which Ultraviolence Track is the Theme Song of Your Life?

https://www.playbuzz.com/hannahtoner10/which-ultraviolence-track-is-the-theme-song-of-your-life

My result:

Shades of Cool
3151ce05-5a3c-4067-81b2-59f42367e84b.jpg
You like to fix things, usually people. You're very good at it in fact; usually you can make people quit habits or just be more pleasant overall. 
But not the person you're currently dealing with. Cold, but too charismatic to let go, you're struggling to except the fact that you can't change them. Trust me, the sooner you let this go, the better off you'll be. Stay brave.

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png

What ? I'm not Pretty When I cry ??? Haha

But I'm fine with sad girl !

(I lolled at the" What would you been seen wearing"... Lace ? Feathers ? (I'm a guy who doesn't usually go out with flower crowns on his head)

post-3870-0-88124600-1423948920_thumb.jpg

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Brooklyn Baby -

Admit it, you're a bit of a hipster. But you're still extremely cool! You've got class, style, and talent. Your jazz collection? Definitely rare. Your current obsession? Possibly beat poetry. Your hair? Almost always feathered. So put on a Lou Reed record and relax with your love interest. You're fine just the way you are.

:lel: Funnily enough Brooklyn Baby is my least favourite track on U.V. I was hoping for PWYC...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Sad Girl
3aa00c6f-0a37-4adf-86d4-f90121f23d0a.jpg

Infidelity is your middle name right now. Your first name? Sadness. You're pretty blue, it appears. That may or may not be your usual mood, but it's the current attitude you have about life. I won't tell you to cheer up, but you might want to go around and repair things with several people. It could make you feel better.

8kdrp6i9.png

I can say, I'm satisfied with the result, the description actually fits me.

I guess most of the other songs on the record wouldn't actually fit me either way because they require to have a (long-lasting) relationship :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Sad Girl

3aa00c6f-0a37-4adf-86d4-f90121f23d0a.jpg
Infidelity is your middle name right now. Your first name? Sadness. You're pretty blue, it appears. That may or may not be your usual mood, but it's the current attitude you have about life. I won't tell you to cheer up, but you might want to go around and repair things with several people. It could make you feel better.

Sounds about right  :erm:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS