Trash Magic

Father John Misty

I was half asleep when I listened to it but it was kind of boring I thought? I'll have to listen again

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

this long-ass interview w/ pitchfork   :toofunny: . it's a good read tho.  :lmao:

http://pitchfork.com/features/interview/10041-here-is-the-scandalous-father-john-misty-interview-youve-been-waiting-for/

On that Taylor Swift line: "Nobody else rhymes with Oculus Rift"

On haters: "The irony is that the people who hate me the most are the people who are exactly like me."

And he even threw a little shade to Lorde lol: citing people saying “Well, we don’t need this guy who is cynical right now, who is just like, ‘Oh, I know it all! Rama-lama-ding-dong!’ What we need right now is Lorde music.”

giphy.gif

He uploaded three tracks labeled 'Generic Pop Songs' on his Soundcloud and they're actually really good :rip:

http://www.stereogum.com/1930522/father-john-misty-generic-pop-song-3-generic-pop-song-9-generic-pop-song-16/music/

I actually love the first one which I'm embarrassed by

So in that article, they mention the release of Real Love Baby 7 inch, does anyone know anything about this? I can't find it online anywhere

http://www.stereogum.com/1930522/father-john-misty-generic-pop-song-3-generic-pop-song-9-generic-pop-song-16/music/

So in that article, they mention the release of Real Love Baby 7 inch, does anyone know anything about this? I can't find it online anywhere

The Real Love Baby vinyl is an exclusive for US preorders of the album LP, I think they're all sold out now

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I really want that 7" but I didn't want to spend $70 on the album :(

I really want that 7" but I didn't want to spend $70 on the album :(

You can get it with the standard version of the album I just ordered it (it was like 26 with shipping)! Idk if they still have them in stock (someone said they didn't) but on the website it didn't say anything except while supplies last so I figured it was worth a shot

You can get it with the standard version of the album I just ordered it (it was like 26 with shipping)! Idk if they still have them in stock (someone said they didn't) but on the website it didn't say anything except while supplies last so I figured it was worth a shot

That's true, the standard LP with shipping costs about $50 Canadian still. it seems to me they still have them in stock so I'll think on it cause I adore Real Love Baby  :defeated: