Trash Magic

Father John Misty

Does anyone have the audio files for the "I Luv You HB" Demos (Cass)?? I heard a little of IWTTSOD and it's beautiful and I don't feel like paying 40 bucks for the cassette on discogs but I would love to hear it

I'd love these too

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

i saw him open for lana on the paradise tour and the only song i know by him is hollywood forever cemetery sings lmaooo does anyone have a masterpost set up or have a really good/complete collection they could send me?? i've been meaning to start listening to him for a while but since i'm new i don't think i'd be able to find all his demos and stuff on my own since i wouldn't really be able to tell if i'm missing anything lol

UbsOye5.png

Does anyone have the audio files for the "I Luv You HB" Demos (Cass)?? I heard a little of IWTTSOD and it's beautiful and I don't feel like paying 40 bucks for the cassette on discogs but I would love to hear it

The files are on the FJM subreddit...which is where I also found the original files of the generic pop songs

BzhmW.png

I saw a bunch of vinyl copies for sale today at multiple stores, doesn't it come out on the 7th? I guess it leaked already so it doesn't really matter  :creep: a record store was putting up this lovely huge poster of the album cover. 

The tour dates were announced! I'll be seeing him in Winnipeg. Too bad the Minneapolis show starts at like 6pm or something dumb or i'd see him there as well as I'll be there for Gaga.

zGVr1grvt0gwk19KJt_6b44ssBXe5NirL3EqkMHB