Trash Magic

Father John Misty

I listened the whole "Pure Comedy" album and loved it...

I hope there's a collaboration with Lana..

I really hope Lana could make some folk music sometime 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

c9LXCwiZSu_wnTo64gwECw9AawLgWLa7-UQiPSna

target exclusive CD looks cool! too bad canada doesn't have target anymore  :crossed:

I'm on my way to see if my Target has it. I can always ship one to Canada. You can order online too.

I'm on my way to see if my Target has it. I can always ship one to Canada. You can order online too.

it says in store only on the website. i'll pm you!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I'm super excited I got tickets to see him on this tour in November but I find Pure Comedy to be a pretty inaccessible album, it's kind of a difficult listen. I love Fear Fun so much and I wish he had more songs from that album on the setlist but it's the Pure Comedy tour so  :creep:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

So I've heard "Real Love", "I Love You Honeybear" and "Chateau Lobby" and liked them quite a lot, what other songs do you recommend me to listen to? :) Any hits or classics that I just have to hear?  :bop:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So I've heard "Real Love", "I Love You Honeybear" and "Chateau Lobby" and liked them quite a lot, what other songs do you recommend me to listen to? :) Any hits or classics that I just have to hear? :bop:

Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings, Pure Comedy (title track), Total Entertainment Forever, Bored in the USA, Birdie (one of my personal favorites)

smile.gif

Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings, Pure Comedy (title track), Total Entertainment Forever, Bored in the USA, Birdie (one of my personal favorites)

Thanks! I'll be back in this thread when I've taken the time to listen to him a little bit more.  :heart:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So I've heard "Real Love", "I Love You Honeybear" and "Chateau Lobby" and liked them quite a lot, what other songs do you recommend me to listen to? :) Any hits or classics that I just have to hear?  :bop:

Misty's Nightmares 1&2 is my favourite song of his 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm a flop who has only listened to ILYH (which by the way is a great album) but i'm seeing him live in a couple weeks with friends! Guess i need to listen to the new album a bit

Are you going to Atlanta or Asheville??

BzhmW.png