HunterAshlyn

HUNTER HOOLIGAN

Hey guys! I had a thread going on LDRFM and have been waiting until I could provide you guys with something new before I created a new thread here.

Well, the day has come!

I have finally released my remix to "Let's Have A Kiki" by the Scissor Sisters. I completely produced it on my own- track and all, so I hope you guys enjoy it.

In other news, I'm delighted to tell you that this is merely a single from an entire mixtape I have coming out on 10/31/2012 this year.

Just for you guys, there will be a BRAND NEW Lana Del Rey remix, but I'm staying very tight lipped about it.

Anyway! Please, please, please...

ENJOY!

LETS HAVE A KIKI:

[soundcloud]lets-have-a-kiki-hunty-remix[/soundcloud]

gAyMERICA:

[soundcloud]gaymerica-liquorish-remix[/soundcloud]

Blue Jean Bambino (21206 Remix):

[soundcloud]blue-jean-bambino-21206-remix[/soundcloud]

So far, these are the songs available from the mixtape. Check out my general soundcloud for more music that will not be featured on the mixtape (but is just as good, hopefully).

Those of you specially interested in my LANA DEL REY remixes/covers, here they are:

Blue Jean Bambino

[soundcloud]blue-jean-bambino-21206-remix[/soundcloud]

Video Games

http://soundcloud.com/hunter-hooligan/video-games-cover

Second Floor Heaven (Motel Trash Magic)

[soundcloud]second-floor-heaven-motel[/soundcloud]

Edited by HunterAshlyn
added correct sound clouds

GUYS!!!! <3 <3 <3

It makes me so happy to get your guys' feedback. I'm so excited to share the mixtape with you- although it definitely is different, stylistically, for me to pursue this sound, but hearing how you guys love it makes me feel brave and like I'm doing the right thing by following this instinct. I can't wait for you guys' thoughts on the mixtape and everything else I'm doing.

YASSSS!

twerk-team-o.gif

I have been waiting for this day! I am anticipating your mixtape like I would an album by any other musician I love, but it's more exciting because I can actually talk to you! (i actually get so hyped anytime you tweet lyrics or the like, I'd say I'm a genuine fan ;))

I'm so happy you're doing a new Lana mix. I want info besides that, of course--the element of surprise is exciting! Is it all gonna be remixes/covers? I love what you've done so far under that umbrella. You're so stinking talented. And on Halloween, too, you're really marketing this RIGHT AT ME. Your whole musical persona, it's what I've been waiting for and I want you to go far as hell.

This new song, I'm basically reenacting that gif. Way to bring it as always.

Wow. :shy:

SitarHero, thats why your my baby. I'm working extrahard to make sure that this mixtape truly lives up to people's expectations. It is almost all remix/covers, using beats you guys will definitely recognize. There is one feature with an amazing self-titled "Fag rapper" Big Momma, who you guys should check out. I'm not quite ready to post the tracklisting, but you guys can best believe that when i do- the first place i'm posting it is in here!

Blue Jeans Bambino will be on the mixtape as well as an extended remix of You Had It Coming, which you can find on my soundcloud =]

And the mixtape will have about 20 songs on it. And will be available for free download, most likely on a bandcamp page, although I'm in talks with Livemixtapes.com about distribution.

Finally got around to listening to the new songs, and I REAALLYLYLYLYLYLYYYYYY LOVEE Let's Have a Kiki. I could twerk all day to that shit. Sitar, you can sit down because holy shit, this shit is sexy. Seriously, sit down. Omg. Bowing down to you rn tbh.

:shy:

OHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING

I DIDN'T KNOW GAYMERICA WAS A LIQUORICE SAMPLERRRRR

SEX

SEX

SEX

14417469274.gif