HunterAshlyn

HUNTER HOOLIGAN

You guys are lucky I love you so much or I'd start a twitter war with YOU ALL. Hahhaa. No. 

THE EP IS STILL VERY MUCH SO COMING. It is behind, I know, but due to circumstances that are truly out of my control. but I promise IT IS COMING.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day has come for me to share *NEW MUSIC* with my lanaboards family! I am so excited to be releasing this and sharing it with you guys! The EP "Proof of My Youth" is coming. 

I'm going to answering all your guys' amazing questions as well as telling you a little bit more about the music and what to expect! 

But for now, here is the new song! Thank you SO SO SO much for the undying support and for pushing me! 

https://soundcloud.com/hunter-hooligan/be-young

Sounds great, I like your voice a lot. The instrumental is very nice too, "classic" without being corny. The lyrics, judging from what I've got from the first listen, are good too :)

Is it unpolite if i tell you my favourite part is the end? Cause i don't mean it because I like it that the song stops, but I really like this "I wanna be yoooooung" climax ^^

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Sounds great, I like your voice a lot. The instrumental is very nice too, "classic" without being corny. The lyrics, judging from what I've got from the first listen, are good too :)

Is it unpolite if i tell you my favourite part is the end? Cause i don't mean it because I like it that the song stops, but I really like this "I wanna be yoooooung" climax ^^

Thank you! The ending is one of my favorite parts of the song as well, so it's not impolite at all! :D I'm so glad you like the song!

This IS talent  :flutter: . IN LOVE with the song! :kiss:

THANK YOU! I'm so, so happy you love the song. I have been waiting for so long to share new music and share whats been going on with me! :D :D :D 

I can't wait for the EP to come out and you guys can hear the 4 songs that accompany this one :D :D :D

Not you catching me at my poorest with all those perks...

Bought where's my download? :republican:

I GOT YOU BABY!!! :D :D :D :D THANK YOU SO MUCH! You will be my first email tomorrow with your DL code :D :D :D :D 

LOOK OUT AROUND MIDNIGHT!!!

I just need to find a way to buy it on kickstart hun, because I don't know how, but OMG Goliath is everything

I know it can be a little confusing! So, here, I will do a step by step for you!

1. Go here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dear-dreamers-hunter-hooligan-ep-campaign/x/8328449

2. Scroll down the page and all along the right hand side of the page there is a list of "perks."  Each perk pack is different and costs a different amount.

3. When you find the perk pack that you like, click on it.

4. It will take you to a new page, where you will enter in your information (credit card, email address, etc). I will be notified of your donation at this time.

5. You will receive an email with a link to download the EP and a code to use!