HunterAshlyn

HUNTER HOOLIGAN

Sitar, you can sit down because holy shit, this shit is sexy. Seriously, sit down.

...Well I didn't have a negative opinion and would basically agree with you, therefore I don't even know what you're talking about or why every post references me...

#IMPACT, I guess :hottie:

Hahahahaha

i actually won a contest that Azealia Banks was hosting with that song! :D thats partly what inspired me to do the whole mix tape

Well I am loving the whole ultra-gay white boy rapper thing you've got going in these songs (not negating the other songs, because I haven't come across one that I didn't like) more than I ever thought I might, so I'm showering Queen Banks with my gratitude :flutter: You both have kinda drag-queeny references, that's enough to sell me on basically anything :excited:

Hhahahaa. Thank you so much. There's PLENTY more where that all comes from on the mixtape. Paris is Burning is a huge influence on the subject matter of the mixtape. I have even sample some of the interviews =]

Back off! Hunter is myne!

RwNuX.gifRwNuX.gifRwNuX.gifRwNuX.gifRwNuX.gif

84TWN.gif84TWN.gif84TWN.gif84TWN.gif84TWN.gif

There's gonna be You Had It Comin (Ext.)?

Whe~...re..

GVCKp.gifGVCKp.gifGVCKp.gifGVCKp.gifGVCKp.gif

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

...Well I didn't have a negative opinion and would basically agree with you, therefore I don't even know what you're talking about or why every post references me...

#IMPACT, I guess :hottie:

I was basically saying that you need to sit down with your basic-ass so I can have some twerking spotlight... unless you want to join! Shit, we could have a twerk party, I don't even care as long as I can shake it to Let's Have a Kiki. I put it on my iPod and I've been listening to it all morning along with CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA. I am such a white boy. :toofloppy:

14417469274.gif

HAHAHA. Omg. My boys are too much. I love you all. <3

To imagine HDB twerking to MY song alongside Lady Gaga... omg.... It's a dream come true.

BTW,

*Exclusive announcement*

I'm using that DJWS beat on the mixtape. The song is called "HitchCock"

I was basically saying that you need to sit down with your basic-ass so I can have some twerking spotlight... unless you want to join! Shit, we could have a twerk party, I don't even care as long as I can shake it to Let's Have a Kiki. I put it on my iPod and I've been listening to it all morning along with CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA. I am such a white boy. :toofloppy:

NO. I AM NOT A WHITE BOY. THERE IS A BODACIOUS BLACK WOMAN INSIDE OF ME READY TO GET DOWN.

I am here for some tandem twerking, HDB.

BTW,

*Exclusive announcement*

I'm using that DJWS beat on the mixtape. The song is called "HitchCock"

Badass! I was wondering if you were doing anything with any Gaga songs because you're covering a lot of bases of my faves already (Azealia, Lana) but I didn't know if you like Gaga.

I love Gaga. :D And I'm actually doing another Gaga remix on the mixtape, because when I started writing the remix, it was DJWS who had released that beat and told fans to remix it. So, originally, it was just a DJWS beat. But, I'm doing a proper gaga remix. I'm really excited about it.

I love Gaga. :D And I'm actually doing another Gaga remix on the mixtape, because when I started writing the remix, it was DJWS who had released that beat and told fans to remix it. So, originally, it was just a DJWS beat. But, I'm doing a proper gaga remix. I'm really excited about it.

When will you give me deets? :defeated:

I will most likely post a TENTATIVE track listing that is subject to change at any moment this weekend. hahahahhaa.

Good enough, your song titles have had me screaming with delight so far.

Good enough, your song titles have had me screaming with delight so far.

Hahahahaha. Well, I'm so glad. :D

I want to take a moment to just say thank you to you guys who have supported me here- there have been MANY times when I've come back to read the nice things people wrote just to remember that you guys are counting on me to deliver something special. Without you, I couldn't have really been brave enough to put this whole project together. Without your support, I think I would've ended up backing out.

Feeling like I have people to give this to has made me work so much harder. Thank you.

I want to take a moment to just say thank you to you guys who have supported me here- there have been MANY times when I've come back to read the nice things people wrote just to remember that you guys are counting on me to deliver something special. Without you, I couldn't have really been brave enough to put this whole project together. Without your support, I think I would've ended up backing out.

Feeling like I have people to give this to has made me work so much harder. Thank you.

GUxGn.gif

I really do love your work, Hunter. Sometimes I'll play through your soundcloud songs on my iPod, and then I realize..."You know, I talk to this guy." That's just such a cool thing, I don't know if I can even word it well. Like, actual musicians seem so aloof. Sure I've had friends strum away at talent shows and stuff but this is on such a different level. I actually know you, and you make really good music. I'm just not getting this across, poo.

I appreciate you :woot:

NEW SINGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

REMIX OF MYKKI BLANCO'S "WAVVY" FT. BIG MOMMA

http://soundcloud.co...vy-ft-big-momma

Hope you guys love it.

You're spoiling me! "Witch hop", oh lord I'm in love. The hype virus, it's fully got me in its clutches.

Omg. BAHAHAHAHA THAT GIF. So perfect.

I love YOU for listening and giving me a chance. there are SO many people who make music on the internet now, and it's hard to leave a mark. To know that you listen to my music- or that even ONE song made the transition onto your ipod means more to me than you'll really ever know.

My life is this music.

So, with that being said, I hope you fucking love the new song. Twerk your ass off to Tina Turner chanting that buddhist prayer, IFYAAINTKNOW.

AND REMEMBER.

HOOLIGAN HOUSE 10/31/2012.

As always, your impossibly helpful neal! :D what do you think of the song?!

I stan the way I can ;p

There could be some coding changes, waiting for LDR's response.

And as for the song: I commented there.. it voodooed my ears.

dugem.gif

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Only 17 days to Oct 31.

onion-27.gif

Ey, c'mon now, I need the lyrics to YHIC