Macintosh Manhattan

Which Pop Princess Are You Really?

Are you as unique as Gaga or as cute as Tay Tay? :facepalm: Find out exactly which pop princess you are with our quiz.

http://www.capitalfm.com/music-news/quizzes/which-pop-princess-are-you/

I found this quiz and it's hilariously awful/cringe-fest but fun to play :toofunny:

Post Your Results :)

Here's Mine -

cbd00223-4da9-44d9-83e4-0b4d3810e06b.jpg

Rihanna

You're fiesty, hot and shine bright like a diamond. You have a naughty side but we all know you are a kitten really. Your friends make you super happy and you know how to make anything look sexaaay!

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Taylor Swift
a46e6627-5dc0-4d39-8958-67a49c4ee126.jpg
Congratulations! You got Tay Tay. You love cats, obviously, baking and of course a good slow ballad every now and then. This doesn't mean that you don't know how to strike a perfect pose.

True but fuck you

Ariana Grande
0a897a8c-aed3-49e9-8110-fac3326e4cd8.jpg
You most certainly are a princess. You have people doting on you every day and who can blame them? With a voice like no other and a cuteness level off the scale you're everything a modern princess should be.

giphy.gif

This is why I hate these quizzes

ZmJh1LG.jpg

OMFG this test lol Look with what I ended up wtih :lmao:  So ironic

That moment when you think you're a Rihanna and end up being a Gaga. Fuck my life LOL

Lady Gaga
06642335-bc51-4857-939b-24cd972edcc0.jpg
You are multi-talented, a little on the crazy side and boast the biggest amount of Twitter followers in your friendship group. You are a trendsetter and a pretty unique individual.

glgcDdT.gif

I'M NOT A PRINCES

Lady Gaga

06642335-bc51-4857-939b-24cd972edcc0.jpg

You are multi-talented, a little on the crazy side and boast the biggest amount of Twitter followers in your friendship group. You are a trendsetter and a pretty unique individual.

PS: @ when you became the member of the month say (on ur interview) that you know me and i deserve a month too

c338c7a2-b824-43b5-8d15-ce9aa5d8834d.jpg

I really don't agree with that description of Beyonce lol :toofunny:

I got Ariana Grande although halfway through I got bored and just clicked on random things

Ellie Goulding

29f56561-685b-4659-9a8c-70630be92d9f.jpg
You are original, cute yet fierce and have a thing for rockers. Although you have the look of a girl next door, you pout like a model and sing like a diva.

betterthanthat.mp3

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Ellie Goulding

You are original, cute yet fierce and have a thing for rockers. Although you have the look of a girl next door, you pout like a model and sing like a diva.

:bye2:

Bm2AvMo.gif

Ellie Goulding

Am so happy with that. :thankyou: I love Ellie ^.^  

lanarecolour01wtxt_zpsdjz4fkyq.png