Sign in to follow this  
BENTLEY

Lana Del Rey Covers Another Man Magazine

I love this shoot! At first when the pic with the cherry dress appeared I was like "eewww" but then I saw the others and I was blown away. The close-up pics are my favourite. She looks so fresh and classy! Now all I want is to buy the mag. :flutter:

I love this look on her. She is starting to show her age some tbh, but doing so in a lovely way. 

her age? lmao she's only 29/30 everyone has wrinkles when they smile

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

She looks so beautiful here.So mature,glamorous but not in a flashy way and really fresh. I love the minimal make-up and i adore the cherry dress so much :defeated:

I really hope we will get some sort of update on how Honeymoon is going as well as more interesting questions rather than the usual ones that Lana gets asked most of the time.

I can't wait tbh Maybe just maybe the Honeymoon Era will be soon upon us... :pray:  :pray2:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Are we sure that they did an interview with her?

i don't know if we know for sure, but i think we can guarantee that they'll ask her some questions bc otherwise it would be pointless having her lol

OAjeWdG.jpg?1