Sign in to follow this  
BENTLEY

Lana Del Rey Covers Another Man Magazine

Has anyone found this magazine? also it looks like it has a poster.. I'm worried I'll find it but it won't be Lana's cover

tumblr_nlq858Z7E71qftigpo1_500.jpg

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Has anyone found this magazine? also it looks like it has a poster.. I'm worried I'll find it but it won't be Lana's cover

I ordered it off the Another Man website (redirects to Boutique Mags). They restocked since the initial release. During check out there is a space to type special instructions where I specified that I want Lana's cover. Then I emailed them with my order number to make sure they send the Lana cover. Their rep replied within a few minutes and confirmed. It cost $21 CAD total. I'll give an update when I get it. 

Bury me to Bel Air.

I ordered it off the Another Man website (redirects to Boutique Mags). They restocked since the initial release. During check out there is a space to type special instructions where I specified that I want Lana's cover. Then I emailed them with my order number to make sure they send the Lana cover. Their rep replied within a few minutes and confirmed. It cost $21 CAD total. I'll give an update when I get it. 

Thanks a ton! That's a lot for a magazine, how much was shipping?

Thanks a ton! That's a lot for a magazine, how much was shipping?

About $12 for the mag and $9 for shipping to Ontario. They have a shipping estimator when you add an item/before you pay. It beats paying $60 on eBay!

Bury me to Bel Air.

I received my copy from Boutique Mags! Takes ~3 weeks to ship but it was really hassle free. And I think they ship world wide too.

Bury me to Bel Air.

I found it, but it wasn't Lana's cover so I didn't buy it. She doesn't have an article either. The poster looks pretty though.