Sucker

AURORA

omg chill the fuck out hoarders

bitchhhhh it was not about hoarding, I didn't have this before they posted it, therefor I couldn't "hoard" it, think about what this person has done, this isn't just a normal leak

a public video with 25k views and by listening to the song you're continuing the memory of the person it's about what's the problem

its the fact they took pride in "leaking" it that made me mad, not the fact its out there 

Ok, it's gone now. What about all those who have shared it on FB?

It was meant to be private for the deceased family's friends and loved ones. They weren't aware that the post was open for everyone to see. It's honestly just so fucking unnecessary how some stalker fans managed to find it by looking up her dead friend's name on Facebook.

lABVyGE.png

It was meant to be private for the deceased family's friends and loved ones. They weren't aware that the post was open for everyone to see. It's honestly just so fucking unnecessary how some stalker fans managed to find it by looking up her dead friend's name on Facebook.

Ok, I did wrong in posting the file and link (but both are taken down now, and I apologise), but I want to clarify one thing: I DID NOT find this video by searching for the dead girl's name on Facebook, as Sucker categorically says is what's happened. It was shared with me on Facebook by a remote friend, and by then it had nearly 25k views. Yes, I shouldn't have shared it outside of Facebook (where it is still open for anyone to see) but I did not do that thing that Sucker says i did. Thank you!

I don't think it was posted in here but she did a simlish cover of her own song "Under The Water" for the Sims 4: Vampires game pack!

It's so funny. :rip: And somehow, it works? Like, it sounds cute and listenable. #getthatpromoAurora

lABVyGE.png

If you say "Come to Brazil" a thousand times, it'll eventually happen.

VyQp2VI.png

She also did a 1.5 hour livestream on Facebook yesterday (on Portal Aurora Brasil) and

revealed that her new favorite song from her new album is Soft Universe. (It's really good tbh. You might hear it soon.)

lABVyGE.png

I just completed a repackaging project of the album for my graphic design course and I find myself connecting to the songs so much more now  :flutter:

Truly one of the best albums released this decade  :flutter:

I just completed a repackaging project of the album for my graphic design course and I find myself connecting to the songs so much more now  :flutter:

Truly one of the best albums released this decade  :flutter:

biiiiiiiiitch

Alex, i c u  :creep:

and yaasss slay that reconnection :legend: it truly is an amazing fucking debut record

lABVyGE.png

@Sucker how's living the dream going, lately? :flutter:

Korean hanbok would look so good on her.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

whens her new album? I only like one song of hers and thats TTEOAC... so i'm hoping for another song similar to that one. Her voice was made for humming melodies.. i'm not a fan of her actual singing voice, but when she uses it right it's magick <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e