Sucker

AURORA

@Sucker how's living the dream going, lately? :flutter:

Oh and, please tell her that she should try wearing Korean hanbok.

Haha, it's quite fun. I never posted them in this thread, but I've designed her new tour posters (and her new 2017/2018 logo!)

It wouldn't surprise me if she has one in her closet. She buys a lot of asian clothing online.

Untitled_3.png

whens her new album? I only like one song of hers and thats TTEOAC... so i'm hoping for another song similar to that one. Her voice was made for humming melodies.. i'm not a fan of her actual singing voice, but when she uses it right it's magick <3

It's out early 2018. She has until the end of December to finish the album! :defeated: There will be a lot more humming melodies and chanting on this album.

lABVyGE.png

Ay, caramba!

[back from Behance] The story of logo design process is endearing and very, very much appreciated. Only good wishes for you and your career, from here onward.

Though you might prob wanna put some basic, maybe illustrated, wikipedic definition of fjord there m8. Not for me, pssshhh... I google imaged dat two seconds after recovering myself from the rabbit hole that was auroramusic.

Did you do the photoshoot as well?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Ay, caramba!

[back from Behance] The story of logo design process is endearing and very, very much appreciated. Only good wishes for you and your career, from here onward.

Though you might prob wanna put some basic, maybe illustrated, wikipedic definition of fjord there m8. Not for me, pssshhh... I google imaged dat two seconds after recovering myself from the rabbit hole that was auroramusic.

Did you do the photoshoot as well?

Hahah, I thought "fjord" was something a lot of people knew. I'll be sure to add that though. Thank you so much for the kind words though.

And no, the photoshoot was done by someone else. I did the retouching and full editing of the photos though.

lABVyGE.png

Hahah, I thought "fjord" was something a lot of people knew. I'll be sure to add that though. Thank you so much for the kind words though.

And no, the photoshoot was done by someone else. I did the retouching and full editing of the photos though.

People might only know it as, "A yuuuuge, scandinavian part of geographical something..." jk jk

Well, kudos to you and the photographer, then... cos the utopian, crispness of it is amazing.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

It wouldn't surprise me if she has one in her closet. She buys a lot of asian clothing online.

Untitled_3.png

Yes, I've seen a lot of that, that's why...

6bf2ec328de8cccc347d74a756c0089d.jpg

It's out early 2018. She has until the end of December to finish the album! :defeated: There will be a lot more humming melodies and chanting on this album.

I don't even have any wishes of what sound there will be in the new album, cos I'm pretty sure that I would be sonically elated anyhow.

i didn't realize that there was an actual Aurora inside on this forum haha

i drove my ex boyf crazy during the AMDGMAF era. all i listened to was her!!

she's a very interesting and inspiring artist. i hope to meet her one day.

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

I don't even have any wishes of what sound there will be in the new album, cos I'm pretty sure that I would be sonically elated anyhow.

It's gonna be amazing. All the songs she's done for the album so far are absolutely nervewrecking-ly good. 

lABVyGE.png

Verse 1;

Eyes blue and hollow

As it rains against their will

Feathers falling out of the pillow

As if time is standing still

Prechorus;

I can’t remember much more

But I know it happened quiet

So quiet

Chorus;

Words falling out through the window

All that remains is a silent calm

?Is the earth colored red?

As I land like a flower on the meadow

Love is why

Verse 2;

And you fell apart

Like a stone can be broken into sand

One thousand pieces

Spread across a dying land

Prechorus;

And you can’t remember that day

But you know it happened quiet

So quiet

Chorus;

Words falling out through the window

All that remains is a silent calm

?Is the earth colored red?

As I land like a flower on the meadow

Love is why

Bridge;

Our dreams are ??

Our dreams are ??

Chorus;

Don’t you speak of my voice

I will return from the shadows

And I’ll leap in your bed

Turn it red

Like the ground outside your window

Love is why

Love is why x2

Oh, love is why

I think this is right except for the stuff with the question marks next to them. I also couldn't tell what she was saying in the bridge  :toofunny:

death grips is online !

OMG THE LEGEND IS BACK WITH NEW MUSIC!!!!!

IM CRYING ITS SOOOO GOOOOOOOD :defeated:

the recording is from a concert she did in a thousand year old cathedral airing on TV in 2 weeks! she performed the new songs All Is Soft Inside and Soft Universe there as well, meaning we'll have HQ live recordings of those songs soon too. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

the recording is from a concert she did in a thousand year old cathedral airing on TV in 2 weeks! she performed the new songs All Is Soft Inside and Soft Universe there as well, meaning we'll have HQ live recordings of those songs soon too. :flutter:

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES  :crying:

death grips is online !

So cool to see someone so next from the artist also updating the thread here @Sucker! That's cute

Ugh she came to Brazil few weeks\months ago and all the shows did so well, I regret a lil not going but hope she'll come back someday 

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES  :crying:

My wig is ready to get launched 

The good thing about the recorded show? No crowd noise during the songs. At all, except for applause after every song, of course. :flutter: I was there and everyone was so fucking quiet, it was amazing. The whole experience felt holy. I think everyone got nervous because of the whole cathedral setting.

lABVyGE.png

That song is very beautiful! Is this from her new album? Whenever that is...

Scarborough Fair is a cover and was done for the Brazilian TV show intro she's featured in.

lABVyGE.png

Scarborough Fair is a cover and was done for the Brazilian TV show intro she's featured in.

oh so it wasn't even her song? :lanasrs:

my hype is dead

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e