Sucker

AURORA

I love Queendom with all my heart since I heard it live. I didn't know the lyrics but I so immerse in the storytelling that I felt the song very close to my heart. love the studio version even more. I'm so excited for her album, I love her so much  :defeated:

« You have a new album on the way. Are you nervous given the success of All My Demons?

No. I feel very free. It was hard to kind of choose the songs to include and which not, because they are all my babies. And it was kind of hard to select because I only wanted 11 songs from this album. It’s a magic number, 11. It’s the same all ways, backwards, upside-down, which I like. So it’s a magical thing, 11 songs. And we also announced my new single, “Queendom.” So, I’m very free. And it’s because I always know my next step. I always know where to go. I’m never lost. Because if I don’t know, I just know that I need to search a bit more to find it.

Can you give us a hint when it might come out?

Fall, I hope. That’s the plan. »

11 tracks on the album, out in the fall...

https://t.co/SUBl8YXLJl

130729050359480601.gif

« You have a new album on the way. Are you nervous given the success of All My Demons?

No. I feel very free. It was hard to kind of choose the songs to include and which not, because they are all my babies. And it was kind of hard to select because I only wanted 11 songs from this album. It’s a magic number, 11. It’s the same all ways, backwards, upside-down, which I like. So it’s a magical thing, 11 songs. And we also announced my new single, “Queendom.” So, I’m very free. And it’s because I always know my next step. I always know where to go. I’m never lost. Because if I don’t know, I just know that I need to search a bit more to find it.

Can you give us a hint when it might come out?

Fall, I hope. That’s the plan. »

11 tracks on the album, out in the fall...

https://t.co/SUBl8YXLJl

11 songs, but it's a perfect fit.

lABVyGE.png

She's currently serving me child struggling in adult hood over-feminist rubbing her genitals into the ground for some spiritual connect witchcraft voodoo non-shaving hyper-PC teas