Duh Carry Me Home! I forgot lmao. Cool for Caves though! We only have a live version?

Idt this is live, never really thought about it

Stoppppppppp omg he is not even the same person

He's talked about SOHN being like a name change/new identity in addition to a musical project so he literally isn't :slayty: When will Lizzy Grant

SOHN WILL BE PREVIEWING NEW MUSIC THROUGH A NUMBER 

OF SMALL LIVE PERFORMANCES IN SEPTEMBER

previewing...live  :lanasrs: dude, i'm from ukraine and i need to make a fucking visa..etc. just to hear ur previews?*  :dafuq:

*i know he's not here & not reading, it's just a fuckin' scream of ma soul.

why not just release it for everyone? it's unfair.

The Chase and Carry Me Home are v cinematic chill songs but I'm hoping at least this first single has more of his idiosyncratic production and something new/engaging to get into. Basically he needs to release his own Gemini Feed lel

So excited for my electro dad, let me go fall in love with Bloodflows all over again #3years :xcry:

The Chase and Carry Me Home are v cinematic chill songs but I'm hoping at least this first single has more of his idiosyncratic production and something new/engaging to get into. Basically he needs to release his own Gemini Feed lel

So excited for my electro dad, let me go fall in love with Bloodflows all over again #3years :xcry:

Yeah imma need something like "Lessons" for the lead this time. I think he will come through though, I'm not worried.

H0bDaqU.gif