HI YES HELLO Rennen leaked and it is ssoOooOOo good please everyone but this album and support the king of indie electronic music :read:

It's literally out.

And amazing, dear god. I got my vinyl today yos, Tremors sounded so naturey and peaceful but Rennen is like floppy disk apocalypse music. King done it :defeated:

It's literally out.

And amazing, dear god. I got my vinyl today yos, Tremors sounded so naturey and peaceful but Rennen is like floppy disk apocalypse music. King done it :defeated:

Oh whoops I forgot lol, but yes! I just bought concert tickets and ordered my CD copy :oprah:

I'm always scared when artists change it up directly after a debut album, but this is so good. It's so different from Tremors but nothing short of amazing. Even "Signal" sounds amazing in context. A flawless discography so far.

H0bDaqU.gif

I am so disappointed. Every song is a repetition. I got tired of listening to it after just playing it two times. The delay was never ending and I don't feel the final product was worth it. Only song that got me excited was Harbour, at the last part.

Seriously I had real high hopes for this.

I saw him live last week and was front row and I just had to come here and say that it was one of the best concerts I've been too. His voice is phenomenal live, even better than on record, when will the world recognize??? Rennen sounds better than ever now and I got both my CDs signed :oprah:

H0bDaqU.gif