Myriam

Underrated Lana Songs

Thank god others are saying Raise Me Up. It's an amazing song. I listen to it every day before I go to school. It's so catchy.

I'd have mentioned it except I didn't know it was underrated I guess. I just figured everyone knew how great that song is.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Summer of Sam. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

Also a lot of unreleased songs, yeah when they came out everybody are like 'omg it's the best song of Lana waaaa' but after two weeks nobody remembers it. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: Ex. Playing Dangerous, Put the Radio On, Children of the Bad Revolution...

I feel really weird, but I don't know what underrated means...

So I am going to suggest some 'underrated' songs by lana

Daddy issues, driving in cars with boys, axl rose husband, lift your eyes

I am presuming underrated means the not so popular/don't listen to them that much...

I bet I'm wrong

:creepna:

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

I feel really weird, but I don't know what underrated means...

So I am going to suggest some 'underrated' songs by lana

Daddy issues, driving in cars with boys, axl rose husband, lift your eyes

I am presuming underrated means the not so popular/don't listen to them that much...

I bet I'm wrong

:creepna:

Haha, love that smiley : P You are right :P

I would say Afraid and Big Bad Wolf. A lot of people seem to dislike these songs :wtf:

I think the issue is, people try and take all of Lana's songs too seriously, so they get disappointed when a fun poppy one leaks. They all start screaming "SHE'S SOLD HER SOUL! OH NO!!!! AWFUL." #HIPSTER

I think the issue is, people try and take all of Lana's songs too seriously, so they get disappointed when a fun poppy one leaks. They all start screaming "SHE'S SOLD HER SOUL! OH NO!!!! AWFUL." #HIPSTER

No, I get disappointed when a shitty poppy one like "Big Bad Wolf" leaks :creep:

I have been known to drop it like it's hot in the pale moonlight to "She's Not Me", "Match Made in Heaven", and "Gogo Dancer" :badbitch:

i'm a hipster with most things, but i love lana's cheesier songs. idk, she pulls it off.

anyway, what's so bad with cheesy music?

4r9w86.jpg

anyway, what's so bad with cheesy music?

Nothing is, I love cheesy music as much as I love Lana's serious songs. But when I uploaded Big Bad Wolf to my YouTube channel, the comments were ridiculous and every other person was screaming that Lana had sold herself out to the industry and she's no longer a good singer or anything.