Myriam

Underrated Lana Songs

I don't think "Coachella" makes for a good stand-alone, but in context to the album, it's good. Outside of that, I think people are a bit too hard on a few L4L tracks in general (I see a lot of diss toward "Change", but I adore it and find it vulnerable and beautiful.) "When the World..." has one of my favorite Lana pre-choruses.

Meanwhile, I think "Carmen", "Sad Girl", "Flipside", and "God Knows I Tried" are among her best songs. (I'm also a fan of "Big Eyes" more than most, I think.)

In the obscure world, "Jealous Girl" is a banger, "Summer of Sam" is twisted and catchy af, and "Pawn Shop Blues" is gorgeous and heavenly. 

Listened to Golden Grill (Live Forever) on my way to uni and realised I have no recollection of ever seeing it on a list of anything here or anywhere else. Neither good or bad lists. It's a damn shame cuz this song is incredible. The chorus and its production kill, it's very cinematic and w Heavy Hitter and Butterflies Pt1 it could be part of an incredible soundtrack

ZKcaooE.png