Myriam

Underrated Lana Songs

I quite like A star for Nick. Idk why, but its like she actually gets into my head. She isnt just singing to my ears. Oh no. It gets right in there.

lH7Zs6V.gif      

I actually think Burning Desire is quite underrated by fans. But I was listening to it today, and it's actually a really amazing song- and really a VERY different side of Lana than we're used to. It's like... a very dominating side of her that is super powerful and full of yearning.

Ooh Baby

Summer of Sam

Such cute songs. Terrible production quality though :(

I wish these could've been appreciated more

Edit: For K Part 2 is underrated as well.

brite lites -- it gets better and better every time i hear it. she's singing like a strung out beauty queen with only one goal in mind (fame), which i think explains the repitition of the lyrics. there's hints of desperation and vampishness in her voice, and when she throws in the the verse with the 'trampoline', she adds an additional layer of tragedy / tainted innocence. simple, yet complex. not to mention its catchy as hell and seemingly impossible to get tired of

ZRBNill.jpg

I actually think Burning Desire is quite underrated by fans. But I was listening to it today, and it's actually a really amazing song- and really a VERY different side of Lana than we're used to. It's like... a very dominating side of her that is super powerful and full of yearning.

Burning Desire does not get the love it deserves. It's probably one of my favorites from Lana. I think it's got the closest of any real hints of electronic we'll get from her anymore, so that really sticks with me. Anyway, I think Children of the Bad Revolution is really ignored and that's just sad. I think a lot of you guys are just naming unreleased songs you like, not necessarily underrated ones. :P

14417469274.gif