Fluorine

Charli XCX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_5b5BLT1CM

She's my #1 hope for great pop music in 2013. Everything she's teased us with so far has been truly amazing, and I'll be so sad if her full-length fails to deliver. (But there's virtually no chance of that happening, right?)

Earlier this year, I bought tickets to Coldplay just to see her and Marina open. ^_^

LanaLogo-e1328412462487.png

iamamiwhoami purity ring jessie ware grimes twin shadow

I am SO desperate for 14.

Oh well, excited for Super Ultra!

P.S. I'm a HUGE Charli XCX fan.

This quote we'll explains my recent life.

I spend hours every week trying to track down both '14' and all the other songs she has done, with very little luck. :( It's like Lana, but Charli was even younger when she got started. But hey, the Mixtape and eventual album are gonna he great! She's like the Sky that never was.

It's one of the few true ballads I've heard from her. Isn't it pretty? :3

It is, the more sincere tracks seem to be the ones that are instantly vibing with me. "Art Bitch", "Lock You Up", "Valentine", et cetera, although I appreciate the more severe ones, too. They're just growing on me.

Watching her iTunes Festival performance, and I'm officially #TeamCharli'sRidiculousDancingWhenSheSingsLive.

YES! YES! YES!

The performances of "Feel My Pain" and "Lock You Up" are just superb. :3

I only heard valentine, you're the one an of course nuclear seasons. I think I'll wait for her album tho

Good idea!!! I can't wait. I haven't been this excited for an album since I was for Electra Heart, and that was a disappointment. :/ But Charli is too cool for that to happen. Did you know she has an entire missing record from when she was 14?! And that she's as good as Lana about destroying her past? :P

YES! YES! YES!

The performances of "Feel My Pain" and "Lock You Up" are just superb. :3

Lock You Up, oof

Kinda hate that I love a song called "Neon Fashion and Glowstix", but it's gr8.

I have never heard some of these songs you're all talking about, and I think I need to do something about that. Are they on Tumblr/YouTube?

LanaLogo-e1328412462487.png

iamamiwhoami purity ring jessie ware grimes twin shadow

I have never heard some of these songs you're all talking about, and I think I need to do something about that. Are they on Tumblr/YouTube?

Some, but not necessarily all...for some reason, they aren't all on YouTube yet. If you are missing any, just send me a PM and I'll give you what I have. She's my favourite now (Sorry, Lana & Sky!), so I'll do whatever I can to help a fellow fan.

:P

New song titles: "Interior," "Black Roses," and "Take My Hand." I hope these are on the album, or at least the mixtape!!!!!!!!!!!! Ariel is an incredible producer. :3