Fluorine

Charli XCX

We don't have leaks in this thread, you should try contacting FckYeahCharli

e0p7lt9.gif

Nobody has been sharing links to Boys, Afterparty, or Vroom Vroom

e0p7lt9.gif

And we never even knew of Burning Up since it didn't leak so thanks for telling us about it

e0p7lt9.gif

omg there's lyrics https://genius.com/Charli-xcx-burning-up-lyrics

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

IMPORTANT

My hosting company was contacted by the IFPI about the content on this thread.

It is stated in the LanaBoards rules that posting direct download links is NOT ALLOWED. 

If I do not remove the content from this thread, I risk the site being suspended. 

If you all could help me out and report any posts that contain download links to the following songs, that would be very appreciated: 

AFTER THE AFTERPARTY

BOYS

BURNING UP

GOOD GIRLS

I WANNA BE WITH YOU

UP N DOWN

VROOM VROOM

I've tried searching through this thread, but I just do not have the time, as I am currently settling into a huge life adjustment.

Please refrain from posting download links in this thread as well as any other LanaBoards thread in the future & PLEASE report any post you see in violation.

Failure to do these things may result in the closure of this thread.

Thank you & lots of love.

Omg! Burning Up? Good Girls? I Wanna Be With You? Up N Down? Did you just leak titles to new songs? I wonder if I can find them on Spotify, where I'm currently blasting Boys by Charli XCX

e0p7lt9.gif

lABVyGE.png

IMPORTANT

It is stated in the LanaBoards rules that posting direct download links is NOT ALLOWED. 

If I do not remove the content from this thread, I risk the site being suspended. 

If you all could help me out and report any posts that contain download links to the following songs, that would be very appreciated: 

AFTER THE AFTERPARTY

BOYS

BURNING UP

GOOD GIRLS

I WANNA BE WITH YOU

UP N DOWN

VROOM VROOM

I've tried searching through this thread, but I just do not have the time, as I am currently settling into a huge life adjustment.

Please refrain from posting download links in this thread as well as any other LanaBoards thread in the future & PLEASE report any post you see in violation.

Thank you! 

Also, the "Burning Up" that leaked had LIZ vocals, if that was ambiguous...I guess that Charli & Corin Roddick worked together on it, which is amazing. Had no idea (Source).  

Did you really think I would download Charli leaks when I'm over here listening to the song or the summer Boys (VIP Megamix #17 ft. Lil Uzi Vert & Cardi B)? Well you were wrong. Don't ever judge a book by its cover

Is that a real remix? Wtf

8V7Yvel.png

Do you think that we can consider the leaks (ATAP since it won't be on the album as she confirmed) as the XCX3 B-Sides from now on????

Yeah I'd say so. Whenever we do get the third album I may make one giant b-sides companion with all these songs that didn't end up making the cut.

H0bDaqU.gif

IMPORTANT

AFTER THE AFTERPARTY

BOYS

BURNING UP

GOOD GIRLS

I WANNA BE WITH YOU

UP N DOWN

VROOM VROOM

Thank you for staying on top Ellen

giphy.gif