Fluorine

Charli XCX

Also, I still can't believe SOPHIE wants 10k for Brooke to release that song. I think thats her net worth....mess.... :toofunny:

ANYWAYS, I really hope Charli or whoever releases the new SOPHIE tracks, (including the exchange songs) but if SOPHIE wants 10k for a single song produced by him, I don't think we'll be getting much SOPHIE tracks in the new releases....I would assume he doesn't charge as much/at all for Charli since (I assume) they've been (good) friends for a pretty long time, and it'd be pretty dumb if he really wanted 10k for each Charli track  :rip: , but here's to hoping.  :rollin:

(((imo, Brooke should just leak the track herself LMAO. I was kidding about ha net worth, it's just that she's such a small artist lol.)))

Also, I still can't believe SOPHIE wants 10k for Brooke to release that song. I think thats her net worth....mess.... :toofunny:

ANYWAYS, I really hope Charli or whoever releases the new SOPHIE tracks, (including the exchange songs) but if SOPHIE wants 10k for a single song produced by him, I don't think we'll be getting much SOPHIE tracks in the new releases....I would assume he doesn't charge as much/at all for Charli since (I assume) they've been (good) friends for a pretty long time, and it'd be pretty dumb if he really wanted 10k for each Charli track  :rip: , but here's to hoping.  :rollin:

(((imo, Brooke should just leak the track herself LMAO. I was kidding about ha net worth, it's just that she's such a small artist lol.)))

does he get royalties as well or is he only paid a one time production fee? the business side of all this stuff is so confusing to me

Does anyone have the full size or know who made this blue cover for XCX World - it was similar to the red cover from No 1. Angel?  My iTunes library keeps changing my favorite custom cover art including this one - and it's one of my favs!  So I'm a little pissed at Apple about that right now and I can't find it, still going back thru pages and pages.  Anyone know who to credit for this and where I can find it?

post-1860-0-81796700-1505874592.png

Does anyone have the full size or know who made this blue cover for XCX World - it was similar to the red cover from No 1. Angel?  My iTunes library keeps changing my favorite custom cover art including this one - and it's one of my favs!  So I'm a little pissed at Apple about that right now and I can't find it, still going back thru pages and pages.  Anyone know who to credit for this and where I can find it?

attachicon.gifwherecanifindfullsize.png

I have an ATAP version of that cover. I know it's not what you're looking for, but it's very similar. (besides the N1A template)

Zq3ux4n.png

I have an ATAP version of that cover. I know it's not what you're looking for, but it's very similar. (besides the N1A template)

ooh i like this one too, it's more fun, thank you!!

attachicon.gifwherecanifindfullsize.png

tumblr_owk8gfxM561uk8y5po1_540.png

tumblr_owk8gfxM561uk8y5po1_540.png

Thank you so much - I love this one! I like the idea of the red from N1A followed by a second mixtape, EP, compilation, whatever with a similar blue cover like this one, sort of like a part 2 until we get something official....

MO is TRASH, after No Mythologies To Follow, she lost everything. Unless she gets her shit together other than trying to create hits then we will see but right now she is all kinds of dust. She needs to STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP like sis just make an album, stop releasing songs that won't make the album. Same for Charli and True Romance. SORRY NOT SORRY ALL TEA ALL FUCKING SHADE. LITERALLY THEY CAN BOTH DELETE ALL OF THEIR NEW MUSIC AND NEVER RELEASE MUSIC AGAIN AND I WOULD BE FINE CAUSE THEY SOLD OUT SPECIALLY CHOLI WITH I LOVE IT!! AND MO WITH LEAN ON. SUCK THE JUICES OUT OF MY ASS IF YOU DON"T AGREE 

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
reduced size & removed red text

MO is TRASH, after No Mythologies To Follow, she lost everything. Unless she gets her shit together other than trying to create hits then we will see but right now she is all kinds of dust. She needs to STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP like sis just make an album, stop releasing songs that won't make the album. Same for Charli and True Romance. SORRY NOT SORRY ALL TEA ALL FUCKING SHADE. LITERALLY THEY CAN BOTH DELETE ALL OF THEIR NEW MUSIC AND NEVER RELEASE MUSIC AGAIN AND I WOULD BE FINE CAUSE THEY SOLD OUT SPECIALLY CHOLI WITH I LOVE IT!! AND MO WITH LEAN ON. SUCK THE JUICES OUT OF MY ASS IF YOU DON"T AGREE 

lets call u a taxi x