Fluorine

Charli XCX

Made this a while ago, thought I'd share it again... Not perfect by any means but I think its better than the one we have. I used the higher quality avatar of her head from the leaker's Discord and tried fixing a few things up lol  :D

2qk2vm0.jpg

Made this a while ago, thought I'd share it again... Not perfect by any means but I think its better than the one we have. I used the higher quality avatar of her head from the leaker's Discord and tried fixing a few things up lol :D

2qk2vm0.jpg

I was after this pic thks for posting again sis

if I see "discord quality" one more time in this thread I'm gonna hack LB and delete this fuckin thread oh my god

I'm not even an "audiophile" or w/e but this discord shit is so tacky like oh my lord can the leakers please learn some class :oprah3: seriously keep your exclusive tracks to yourself if you're just gonna leak it in quality that sounds like it was recorded from a lollipop. bye

So, I'm taking an Italian course for college and decided to listen to some of the music

I was bopping to a song and then realized it was because it sampled London Queen

Charli XCX, queen of sampling 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfE-xrP1Pkw

not a sample, just a direct rip off

almost every member with less than 100 posts keeps acting as if they know everything, while they're the only people left using the group chat on discord. i'm pretty sure they're all just talking shit to ...hread entertaining?

who me? ahah I don't do that type of stuff

also... you're telling me there are shit stirrers that could be in here making this thread entertaining?? 

got to meet charli tonight she's so cute and so much shorter than I expected in person  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  she announced to the whole arena where she was gonna be meeting people which idk if she had done before but there was literally hundreds of people in line it was insane... 

https://twitter.com/JamiDelRey/status/917904819180003328

mess at the bipolarness of you trashing charli like 20 times on this thread and at one point being more excited for hasley/baldsey/ratsey but still having the privilege to be in her presence