Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm not gonna leak TKO or send it to anybody because I respect Charli. it'll probably leak in full very soon but I'm not gonna be the one to do it. It is amazing though so its worth the wait  :)

well fuck you too then

why the fuck did you even tease us to begin it stop playing with gays heart it's too fragile

and now you deleted it gr8

I'm not gonna leak TKO or send it to anybody because I respect Charli. it'll probably leak in full very soon but I'm not gonna be the one to do it. It is amazing though so its worth the wait  :)

we're gonna listen to it all the time anyway so you can upload it lol. 

every fire is a lesson learned.

bitch if you respected charli YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THIS SONG IN THE FIRST PLACE get out ur flat ass out of here with this snowflake fighter for justice shit. leak it fat

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7